• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Since we'll be quite a big Group, may I suggest some safety tips

Before you start the journey,

1. Check Lights
2. Check Tyre conditions
3. Check Wipers
4. Check Horn
5. Check Brakes

this is apart form the normal check or vehicle operability like oil levels and coolant levels

While Travelling....

1. Do not tailgate
2. Ensure at least 4 Seconds distance from the car in front of you when moving, 1 sec to Recognize Hazard, 0.5 sec to move legs to brakes, 0.25 sec to apply brakes and 2 Secs to stop. After 80 Km/h, your effective stopping distance is increased by 1 meter per Km/h. So at 100Km/h, you would stop 20 Meters further from when you are driving at 80 Km/h.
3. When Stopped, ensure at least 1/2 car distance from car in front or at least the back wheels of the car in front of you can be visible. this is to ensure easy escape.
4. Keep all hazards on the middle to the upper half of your widnscreen. If you divide your screen to 3, the bottom is the danger zone, centre is where you need to make decision, and the top is the safe zone.
5. Refrain from using the hazard lights while driving
6. Turn on your lights for visiblity.

The rest ... use common sense

cheers

I may be able to get 2 pairs of 2 way radios .... looking for them now... in cold storage

badrul880;595643 said:
Dude, will life jackets be given to the kids for the fire fly tour? Thks

Yes sir! I inspected the boat and facilities incl life jackets. There are ample there, likely size maybe an issue. If you have one that fits your child well, do bring that along. Otherwise, the operator has plenty of vests that is in good working order

And also make sure ur driving licence & road tax is not expired...:stupid:...........cabutssss

kaniz;595718 said:
And also make sure ur driving licence & road tax is not expired...:stupid:...........cabutssss

Very valid points. Got tomorrow to renew or the next 1 hour to do so.....cabutttzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Some admin matters

So as we are transparent, I thought it be best that we lay the ground rules for the drive.

1. The dinner bill is to be split amongst adults attending the dinner. Kids not counted and consider all adults chip in for their share. This is to keep administrative and accounting issues to a minimum
2. Cost shared will be dinner and soft drinks. Pls pay for alcohol seperately, best is to pay when you order
3. For drinkers and those that intend to drink, pls try and sit in tables amongst yourselfs so as not to offend those who do not drink, unless off course you know each other and are indifferent
4. I will divide the final bill accordingly and collect just before we settle dinner bill. Pls have some spare change and not super large bills ; )
5. Firefly cost on your own account, pls pay direct to operator

Attendee list below: -

1. Ssmann (3)
2. Badrul880 (3)
3. Herbert (2)
4. Yazmeen (2)
5. Bimmer E38 (1)
6. Gregcwho (5)
7. Vincent Hor (4)
8. Rajan (1)
9. DigitalPunk (1)
10. ICEMAN 13 (2)
11. Mizhan (1)
12. climenta (no confirmation yet)
13. Jim148 (no confirmation yet)
14. Sharuddin (sdin) - (3) (no confirmation yet)
15. deep3102 - (2)
16. Kaniz - (2)
17. Alan - (2)
18. Rubes72 (5)
19. Richard Chow (3)
20. Puddycat (1)
21. Anakin (1)

Pls let me know if there are any objections to this proposal or there are better ways to sort this fairly, with minimal headaches on accounting.

Thanks!

Serjit, you tolong cari bomoh tolak hujan esok. Hopefully it will be a fine day with no rain whatsoever..:63:

Wei...jangan like that. I will say a little prayer tomorrow and the weather Gods will approve and give us a window of opportunity to enjoy the festivities.

Top Bottom