Top speed for 325i?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
velocity;340214 said:
During my e46 325 Sport time. the only tough time it was a dog fight with Golf GTI Turbo. He really cucuk me even at 210km. That was the max speed I get in e46 325i going back from Port Dickson highway to KL. Now with 335i….these Evo9, Impreza is so damn fast laa…

You should get together with Meinauto and check out the Proceed v2 on his 335i. He did share he does kena cucuk by Evos on the highway :)

was nailing some Ferrari F430 on NS heading South, hit 225km/h cos i was keeping one-lamp post distance in case i couldnt brake as good as them...

E46Fanatic;340194 said:
I've hit 235 km/h on KL-putrajaya highway. It didn't take long to reach that speed and I was quite surprised when I glanced at the speedo. DY's car was a little bit in front of me tho. Donno what speed his registered at.

If I am not mistaken, I was doing 240 km/h at that time :D

The highest I have clocked before on this highway is 250 km/h. I think that is the max already for our stock standard E90 325i.

Spaceman;340325 said:
was nailing some Ferrari F430 on NS heading South, hit 225km/h cos i was keeping one-lamp post distance in case i couldnt brake as good as them...

Lucky for the Ferrari that u keep one lamp post distance, otherwise u would have over taken him.. :p

aha....great..great bros, but mine ones 325 not clocking above 200 kph on highway yet.maybe more safety on track.kinda enjoy but now my suspension sound occured while passing thru hump.maybe the braking force on the track? bcoz robert kubica produce 4tons of force while braking but i.m one dunno....any idea members?

Robert Kubica knows exactly where to and not to brake. People like me will surely brake more and I've heard Supra in SIC run until Brembo rotor also melt, not that Brembo is lousy but driver like me.. :p

David Yong;340366 said:
The highest I have clocked before on this highway is 250 km/h. I think that is the max already for our stock standard E90 325i.
I thought 242km/h is the max that a stock E90 325i can do? Where is the extra 8km/h come from? :rock:

If anything, our Malaysian road is generally eneven that I doubt we can really achieve the top speed. Anyway, personally I set my speed warning to 180km/h. So when this speed is breached, my car will sound like a Singaporean taxi :9: This is to remind me that an uncle like me shouldn't drive so fast!

peanut;340467 said:
I thought 242km/h is the max that a stock E90 325i can do? Where is the extra 8km/h come from? :rock:

If anything, our Malaysian road is generally eneven that I doubt we can really achieve the top speed. Anyway, personally I set my speed warning to 180km/h. So when this speed is breached, my car will sound like a Singaporean taxi :9: This is to remind me that an uncle like me shouldn't drive so fast!

How do you set the speed warning km/h mr peanut?maybe you need to guide me to do that.but warning only not cut off engine laa nanti kena cucuk susah la pulak.

peanut;340467 said:

That road tested is not flat and has long up and down hills :).

the lastest top speed i try on my 325 at 230 km/h, only last for 1 min,and feel the car like flying d,very scarly.I think i same like e46fa due the age grow n grow..haha

cubana;340500 said:
How do you set the speed warning km/h mr peanut?maybe you need to guide me to do that.but warning only not cut off engine laa nanti kena cucuk susah la pulak.
This setting is only a warning and not auto-cutoff or a speed limiter. Mine is the 325i Sports and the way you set this, if I remember correctly, is go to Navigation and then you select On-Board Information (or something like that) and then you select Limit. From the screen you can set your speed for the warning to appear. Mine used to be 200km/h. Now is 180km/h. By my next birthday, it will be 150km/h :burnout:

also its best to record your top speed with a GPS. most cars speedo reading is about 2% higher than actual. ie. 230kmh on your speedo = 225kmh actual. correct me if i'm wrong.

if you change your rims/tires it may also affect your speedo reading. so dont be too happy doin 230kmh on your speedo hehe

ess530i;340648 said:
also its best to record your top speed with a GPS. most cars speedo reading is about 2% higher than actual. ie. 230kmh on your speedo = 225kmh actual. correct me if i'm wrong.

if you change your rims/tires it may also affect your speedo reading. so dont be too happy doin 230kmh on your speedo hehe

totally agreed with ess530i, especially with after market speed meter (Apexi). Previously managed to do 246km/h with my Honda Integra Type R.

i did 210kph in my 320i e90 from ayer keroh to kl highway but sad part one subaru smoked me as well as e240. cant even get close them. sad sad.

E46Fanatic;340277 said:
You should get together with Meinauto and check out the Proceed v2 on his 335i. He did share he does kena cucuk by Evos on the highway :)

Proceed v2 is the second next upgrade.:rolleyes::rolleyes: now looking for breaking system upgrade. (The BMW Performance Break systems)

velocity;342980 said:
Proceed v2 is the second next upgrade.:rolleyes::rolleyes: now looking for breaking system upgrade. (The BMW Performance Break systems)

Hehe, follow his footsteps. How about yellow brembos?

IMG_0891.jpg

robertosuriya;342958 said:
i did 210kph in my 320i e90 from ayer keroh to kl highway but sad part one subaru smoked me as well as e240. cant even get close them. sad sad.

The E240 is actually pretty slow in start-go conditions cos of its hefty weight but once on the go, esp highway conditions, it's 2.6L displacement takes hold. I think if there was a traffic light enroute, things might have been different.

Spaceman;343052 said:
hmm...yellow brembo is my fav.! but that rotor looks small!

I was told don't simply upgrade your front brake because if the front brake is too makan, it will lift the rear more everytime u step and your rear passenger can puke!

Top Bottom