Took my Quiksilver out on the park and 'balik kampung' recently

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
aidilj;639693 said:
Second that! Need more sidewall as well, tired of fighting the steering wheel. Bro B33mEr, keep up the good work.

Thanks bro ... Yup 18s is very stiff i can't imagine if going on 19s. BMW suspension is made for smooth roads like the autobahn's but come to malaysia the road is like a auto-barn hehe :4:

Petrus;639690 said:
I totally agree with the fact that 17" is more comfy !!! :top:

After changing to 18", i decided not to sell my old 17" anymore just in case i might go back to old setup one day. :) If only they can have 18" with same comfort level oso :top:

I think it's possible with the right suspension set-up ... That's why i've been thinking to do a custom suspension set-up like titan and etc when i do go back to 18s :)

B33mEr;639823 said:
ok ok ... let me scour the net to find the cheapest deal hehehehe

Hehe, I remember KC saying Makita 9227c, selling for around RM 800-900 thereabouts.

Eggie86;639929 said:
Hehe, I remember KC saying Makita 9227c, selling for around RM 800-900 thereabouts.

Yup ... but let's see what i can find :4:

B33mEr;639942 said:
Yup ... but let's see what i can find :4:

Bro Jusco at my place got offer they sell Black & Decker : 152mm Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher $179

Alex5522;639947 said:
Bro Jusco at my place got offer they sell Black & Decker : 152mm Random Orbit Waxer/Polisher $179

The ROBs are not that good at getting rid of swirls. We need rotary for paintwork correction.

Alex5522;639947 said:

Thanks for the info bro :top: but as mentioned by eggie we need to get the rotary buffer like this : http://www.squidoo.com/makita9227cx3 to get the cutting power to do paint corrections minor scratches, removing spider webs aka swirl marks, smoothen the paint surface to remove orange peel effect and etc ... Can easily spend whole half a day just to prep the car's surface for corrections ... washing, claying, wash again, wipe clean and dry, apply paint cleaner or wax cleaner, wipe again with ONR only then the paint surface is optimal for corrections (somebody please correct me if the steps above is incorrect or not in the right order :4:) .... aiseh belum buat lagi i oredi feel tired hehehehe :4:

B33mEr;639959 said:
Thanks for the info bro :top: but as mentioned by eggie we need to get the rotary buffer like this : http://www.squidoo.com/makita9227cx3 to get the cutting power to do paint corrections minor scratches, removing spider webs aka swirl marks, smoothen the paint surface to remove orange peel effect and etc ... Can easily spend whole half a day just to prep the car's surface for corrections ... washing, claying, wash again, wipe clean and dry, apply paint cleaner or wax cleaner, wipe again with ONR only then the paint surface is optimal for corrections (somebody please correct me if the steps above is incorrect or not in the right order :4:) .... aiseh belum buat lagi i oredi feel tired hehehehe :4:

Wah, I read also pening la.

Like that, you do all the hardwork la. I just spray UQD. :24:

Eggie86;639976 said:
Wah, I read also pening la.

Like that, you do all the hardwork la. I just spray UQD. :24:

Hahahaha ... where can? ok ok we can skip the paint cleaner / wax cleaner stage lol :p The point to all that steps is that to leave paint bare it means not a single wax or sealant left on the surface ... Just you and 0.140 microns of paint and ceramic clear coat to play with hehehe :4:

Eggie86;639929 said:

aisehhh get the whole package larrr ...no need to run here and there and even better comes with free on hands training ...

eggie / beemer ....don't wait till you grow old ...by then you may loose most of ya primary muscles lorrrr

ICEMAN 13;639979 said:
aisehhh get the whole package larrr ...no need to run here and there and even better comes with free on hands training ...

eggie / beemer ....don't wait till you grow old ...by then you may loose most of ya primary muscles lorrrr

Hahaha ... true also plus the training session with KC is a package by itself :top:

Sign us up for the next detailing session with master KC and Seech! :biggrin:

Anyways, B33mer, you try try on your car first, or I would gladly let you do all the hard work on my badly tattered E32. :24:

Eggie86;639984 said:
Sign us up for the next detailing session with master KC and Seech! :biggrin:

Anyways, B33mer, you try try on your car first, or I would gladly let you do all the hard work on my badly tattered E32. :24:

Hahaha ... berat sama di pikul dan yadda yadda something dijinjing (ok i can't remember the rest of the pepatah lol) :p

Top Bottom