to buy or not to buy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hello guys...
how nice of you all to put some words in this thread..
last nite i when for a test drive on teh E36 328 that i was been talking about..
fantastic... damn nice.. the handling is good (as easy as my EG)... power is great..
arranging for a loan now.. should be able to go to your coming TT sessions with the car.. i hope.. ehehehe.. (just submit the HP application only).. but should be no problem laa...

and not everybody is earning as much as you shaifulo...

hi

shaifulo said:
i still dont see the thread starter buying a bimmer yet, just talk3

just buy the blardy car la....& enjoy it even when it breaks down on you....it's a used car, it will let u down one way or another

with so much doubts, obviously u cant afford the car.....

have you tried sleeping in fire ?? get use to it.. and go to hell :)

Common guys cool down. Lets not tembak each other. We r here to share opinion and experience. Lets mod our car:p

just came back from bank with owner
sign agreement with blood
;) yeaah must work hard..for bank.

brader initialM
saw ur car pics. halamak superb lah
my car sure no match one :D heh hehh

theCROW,

Congrat for the decision and your new car....:D :D

Take a pic of your new ride and post lor....

all the poison king are waiting....hehehehhe:D :D :D

the faster the better.

caya laaa brother crow.. ;)
congrats... is this the one yg u've been telling me about ??
or different one ??

theCROW said:
brader initialM
saw ur car pics. halamak superb lah
my car sure no match one :D heh hehh

Dun say like that bro. sure u can oso. A lot of passion and commitment needed oso of course RM:D
I only manage to bought my UDM after workin for 8 donkey years:p

P/S: Actually who bought the what car? Not the thread starter? Aredi confuse lor:confused:

Congratulations on your buying. U won't regret ones.
After this, look around for reliable and reasonable price workshop to maintain ur babe. Don't get caught with wrong workshop, it will cost you a lot of money for paying their services instead of paying for the spare part price. In the early stage, a 10 years old UDM need careful attention, after that it gradually decrease.

Go to try the workshop urself with minor repair until you find a good one. Don't just listen other people comments.

Thanks K.M, thats why i like 2b here..alot of sifoos!
for the time being, probably i should stick with previous owner's w/shop since all servicing records are there plus very unlikely to slaughter.

Syahril,
sorry to hijack ur thread ;) have u pm sithwarrior? he pmed me, that e36 with ori M3 b/kits + ori M3 rims is for sale.

theCROW said:
Thanks K.M, thats why i like 2b here..alot of sifoos!
for the time being, probably i should stick with previous owner's w/shop since all servicing records are there plus very unlikely to slaughter.

That is the way it shud be. A good car with a reliable workshop to maintain it.
There are many workshop can do repair job by 'main teka-teka' but only a few can do careful problem diagnosis before the repair.
For me, I had learned this thru a hard way and waste a lot of money.

new paint job and leather replacement

hi guys,

do u all know any plave for a good and reasonable price for a paint job ? i just want to paint the body only... how much would it cost ??

and to change the leather for interior, any recommendation ?

p/s : haven't got the car yet, just want to prepare some cash for it...ehehehe :p

cheers..:)

eddiefiola said:
syahril syahril, u asked about opinion, we gave opinion lah. if u cannot terima, sori lah. one more thing, sape kutuk kereta msia??? aku terang terang kan dah cakap, drive waja lagi sedap drp e46. tak paham lagi ke...... waja i mean is proton waja lah. bukan ford waja or toyota waja or honda waja. but drive e39 lagi sedap drp waja lah......:)

semalam aku test drive satria neo, pehh, lagi sedap drp waja. dia punya steering feel sama mcm e39, audi a4 b7 n e90/e60.

kan aku dah cakap, e46 kalau rm10 pon aku tak beli. tentang bmw, if kau ada duit, buy e39. if kurang duit, buy e34. if byk sgt duit, buy bentley or pagani zonda. if suka tanya aje but tak berduit, pakai aje honda kau tu. honda pun sedap gak. so, aku kat sini terang2 kutuk e46........

if ada duit lebih sikit, buy e90 or e60. but aku tak suka e90/e60 coz diorang takde coolant temperature gauge, takde engine dipstick n takde space for spare tire utk e90.

heehehe..let me intoduce my name first..cden.i newbie in this club...

"BMW adalah jentera HEBAT,dicipta oleh pakar yang HEBAT untuk dimilki oleh orang orang HEBAT"..

Top Bottom