to buy or not to buy

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
JYazid said:
you tested the e39 which the suspension systems already kaput ....... joint the TT and ask the 5er's uncles how they cilok in either e28, e34, e39 or e60. even with standard setup. Soon you will see the pictures of the 5er's 'merempit' and 'mencilok'.

Wanna to experience 170kph after Jelapang tol in e39 !!!, Zamtresco experienced it, at back seat summore. !!!

Yazid

That's right bro. Sape kata 5ers tak boleh merempit dan mencilok? The adrenalin is rushing but the car still remain composed. No signs of giving up. Try the ultimate rempit machine - the M5 ring taxi and compare it with M3.

zamtresco said:
e36 328....

time.. well... why not u join me to kemaman one day and u bring ur own stopwatch

i see... why not...:D :D oso wanna feels how am i seated at co pilot seat during people speeding at 240 KMH...:D :D never have an experience before....:p :p. would like tosee people that can reach max speed

me oso driving e36 328...my current best time three and half hour from toll gombak to KT during last raya:cool: ...average speed 200-220KMH:p :p with my fren celica tailing at back...but this one done after midnight lor due to less car on the road if not don't think can make it.

funfer_fahrer said:
That's right bro. Sape kata 5ers tak boleh merempit dan mencilok? The adrenalin is rushing but the car still remain composed. No signs of giving up. Try the ultimate rempit machine - the M5 ring taxi and compare it with M3.

Hahaha...well said bro.

no matter what car your drive...as long as you have "Hati kering" sure you can rempit and cilok.

for me...firstly depending on mood...no "jiwa kacau" and its oso depend on trafic situation/flow oso

my 0.5 cent lor

Brother,
i just bought a 02' E46.Better send the car to BMW Auto Bavaria for a SAFE CHECK
if everything in good condition,should be no major maintance in 100K kilometer.

tamade7 said:
I am sure AB will layan non CKD cars as long as you got the dough man.

They will only layan the non CKD cars (CBU) only if you brought the car yourself (i.e from UK with proper BMW UK maintenance record) with your own AP. Grey imported cars such as from NAZA or MING HENG will not be entertained.

lots of place to check and service you car one.. don't worry

funfer_fahrer said:
They will only layan the non CKD cars (CBU) only if you brought the car yourself (i.e from UK with proper BMW UK maintenance record) with your own AP. Grey imported cars such as from NAZA or MING HENG will not be entertained.

like that ka ??? meaning if we bought from some 2nd hand dealer AB will not layan laa ?? heemmm... :mad:

nevermind.. not to worry.. AB is not the only place where u can send your car for a check up and repair... AB is for the rich ppl who got no time to go different place and are happy to pay more...

not to worry... :)

hey guys, can't decide which model to go for leh...

e36 318 (M) '97 vs e36 325 (A) '95

JYazid said:
duck,

it is no brainer at all ...... buy 325i.

Yazid

Dont said like that....

It depend what do you like most
MT or AT
Power or Less Power
Paying Higher Roadtax or Lesser...

Its up to you man...if asked me...i'll definately go for 325 and change tranmission to Manual...:D :D :D

The ball is on your court..make a wise decision lor, Bro

duck said:
hey guys, can't decide which model to go for leh...

e36 318 (M) '97 vs e36 325 (A) '95

...it would dpend on several factors, namely:

1. the overall appearance of both cars... & how you feel...

2. the overall driving performance of both cars...& how you feel...

3. the price offered for both cars...( & kindly consider if the road tax sticker on the windshield of each car)...

4. who is paying for the car...& how they feel, if not you...

p.s my 1996, e36, 318i (A) is also available...

:)

Top Bottom