titanium silver...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
initialM;435818 said:
Nicely done. :top:
Yr interior looks almost the same as mine:love:

Thanks bro Initial M.

Also if you remembered we spoke sometimes last month. You called me regarding my 3 spoke multifunction steering.

So you managed to find one already? You also wanted to trade your carbon fibre trimming the other day..i assumed you've already found one.

Anyway let's meet up whenever u r in kl or if i happen to be in jb.

Cheers,
Ash

ash2992;435844 said:
Thanks bro Initial M.

Also if you remembered we spoke sometimes last month. You called me regarding my 3 spoke multifunction steering.

So you managed to find one already? You also wanted to trade your carbon fibre trimming the other day..i assumed you've already found one.

Anyway let's meet up whenever u r in kl or if i happen to be in jb.

Cheers,
Ash

Yup bro I already got the stereng wt airbag & also the brush aluminium trimming.
Gees spend too much aredi, need to pull hand brake:deal:
Keep in touch:shakehands:

initialM;435848 said:
Yup bro I already got the stereng wt airbag & also the brush aluminium trimming.
Gees spend too much aredi, need to pull hand brake:deal:
Keep in touch:shakehands:

He he, just keep in mind that all the money spent is investment for self satisfaction and not as expenses.

I've checked out your thread, nice work done on ur E36,46 & 39....really huge effort & loads of RM gone.....at the end of the day it's worth it lar bro.

Yeah..do keep in touch and feel free to share if got any lobang for gud stuff ya.

Cheers,
Ash

wow...its almost one year since i last logged...been pretty busy with work....just started some TLC to my E46 again recently.. some of latest pix...

Bro,

I'm in KL for BMWCM annual dinner if ur wanna meet up. Stay in Cheras.

changed to AC type 3, managed to get an original used set. still maintaining the clean concept for my car....

didn't do much cosmetically...just maintenance n wear n tear only...upgraded to bilstein shocks...nice match with eibach

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Replaced my AC tail pipe to a dual tip to have a cleaner look.....

Pix with adik baru...hehehee

initialM;577530 said:
Bro,

I'm in KL for BMWCM annual dinner if ur wanna meet up. Stay in Cheras.

Bro, aiseyman...i'm out of town lar....also didnt aware of the annual dinner tonite....lama giler x masuk forum.

we'll meet some other time ya. take care n have fun tonite

Bro,

WHere u get the rain gutter painted in black ? Does it last ? How the paint work ? Dont mind share with me where to get it done ? I like the silver match with the black. Looks garang.......

Top Bottom