Pearl Silver E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
roland1888;225509 said:
You telling me, man. UDMs can only be driven by pwofessional people, not Ah Beng Deluxe people, not DHL employees, not desperate housewives & most important, not STUDENTs... coz you all don't go well with the image of UDM. Unless of course you are Loan Sharker, PIMPs, etc.

I tot ur part time pimp:eek: cabutssssssss

roland1888;225509 said:
You telling me, man. UDMs can only be driven by pwofessional people, not Ah Beng Deluxe people, not DHL employees, not desperate housewives & most important, not STUDENTs... coz you all don't go well with the image of UDM. Unless of course you are Loan Sharker, PIMPs, etc.

Hahahahahaa!

Guess we have met a lot of Loan Shark, Pimp, Pro, etcs during our TTs hahaahah!

Vanquish;225468 said:
Roland,

Lemme see .... Justin sells Tofu during his free time! Not sure if he has ventured on to stranger things these days. VCD & DVD biz ain't doing too well either! It's amazing what runs in the heads of some people these days, eh ?

Anyway, this is a heck of looker and I've been upclose and personal with the car. Great pics but it's in real view you see what has gone into this car to make it this good. Kudos to both Justin and Vincent for this babe!

Regards,
VaN.

Hee hee, Van, that car was already an awesome looker when they got the car in the first place. I know, I took over its sports rims and Eibach lowering springs. :D :D Drives well, but I could not "abuse" the car:cool: , cause owner was by my side. And they got the car for a steal....:(

But they made it even more awesome... the Alpine rims, etc.

justin,
i like your ex E34 (the red hot chilipepper!)better....more garang!

bmw7833;225838 said:
Saw Roland car in Tmn u juz now..damn cool..cool than extracooljustin..:D :D

Wah, you macam anybody who go Tmn U, u will spot them. Was there just now to work...:)

Anyway, two different cars mah. Mine E39 and justin's E34. You have to look at his car in the flesh to see the real work done to it. Really chun!!!

roland1888;225902 said:
Wah, you macam anybody who go Tmn U, u will spot them. Was there just now to work...:)

Anyway, two different cars mah. Mine E39 and justin's E34. You have to look at his car in the flesh to see the real work done to it. Really chun!!!

:D :D I only spot for the car which can attractive my eye..:D :D

Thanks guys for all da kind comments.

Yes i miss my old ride too but nevertheless life must go on.

Dear Van, i stopped selling tofu bcos da water keeps splashing all over my pants and hav now concentrated on driving sideways stationary. ha ha.

roland1888;225902 said:

Roland, I saw yr car at XXX Hotel. Were u workin there too arr:p

initialM;225959 said:
Roland, I saw yr car at XXX Hotel. Were u workin there too arr:p

I sue you for slander then you know. I mane pegi hotel semalam. Tot of going to Bluewave though... heard renovation banyak cantik... :D

wah bluewave being renovated ka........mmmmmmmmm i bet the collection there shld be more attractive yeah

roland1888;226008 said:
I sue you for slander then you know. I mane pegi hotel semalam. Tot of going to Bluewave though... heard renovation banyak cantik... :D

Come come I'll bring u there kekeke:D

Bailey;226009 said:
wah bluewave being renovated ka........mmmmmmmmm i bet the collection there shld be more attractive yeah

macam biasa pegi je?

bro justin..
cool..
it seems that any car that is in ur possession has turned out to be a headturner.
thumbs up
plus points goes to lovely irene too:D

nanti sudah jadi arkitek lagi mau pakai e34 ka?

Justin bro... nice pics of ur 34... no wonders there's few times i saw your ride without the jaw... i mean then front lips.... :D

when u gonna fit that front back ? anyway nice pics... catchup man when back in KL.... :)

Top Bottom