E34 525i(M): Then & Now

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
fandango;633382 said:
There are some really good reviews about BC coil overs! What r your spring rates? Did u opt for the extended adjustment for the rear? (adjusting the rear damping on my hotbits is a PITA!)

I didn't really have time to look over the kit, dropped it off at my mechanic's place and left. It does come with rear adjustment knobs though.
Will check it out and update you.

Valve cover & manifold refitted.
b0e60c38.jpg

:top:Whoaa..super nice v.cover n ketam..it looks alive man...:top:

Wow very nice engine. Looks like its just came out from Munich production line. Well done! More pics to drool pls.

maxxsp;638533 said:
Valve cover & manifold refitted.
b0e60c38.jpg

Bro, can share where did you get these painted or powder coated?
Can provide the shop's name, contact number & person in charged.
I need to do mine as well....

Thanks bro.

BlackE90;638724 said:

Thanks bro.

I had it done through my mechanic @ BM World.
The Valve cover is powdercoated red and the manifold is sprayed black in high-temp paint.

BlackE90;638724 said:

Thanks bro.

Weyy you must spend less for ciken wing and more on your BMW. See how nice bro maxxsp engine wt red cheongsam

initialM;638785 said:
Weyy you must spend less for ciken wing and more on your BMW. See how nice bro maxxsp engine wt red cheongsam

Bro, do you know that the chicken wings no need to wear cheongsam...? Hahaha...
I have just dismantled my engine for rebuilding & wanted to do the powder coating as well.....
Wei, when you coming to KL for chicken wings ar?

Update: The MAF is FINALLY on the car after alot of stuffing around due to a faulty MAF sent by Miller Performance.
The car now pulls hard!

Coilovers also fitted and feels good. Hard but the bounciness is gone. Have lowered the car more in front but will soon go lower + spacers.

Pics of MAF & the car with coilovers to follow.

Update: The front coilovers had to be modified as they could not go low enough. Had to get the stock spring perch cut and a custom one welded on.
Fitted some spacers as well as smaller tires to get stanced. However looks like theres still too much front tire so I may have to go down a size. Anyone want to purchase some brand new Michelin PS3s? Only put about 100km on them so far!

Here are some teaser pics!

Rear
d94a14a7.jpg

2488f6a7.jpg

Front
c8c4f41e.jpg

d4ed20b9.jpg

Current Wheel/Tire Specs

Front: 18x8 et -5 with 225/40R18 Tires
Rear: 18x9 et-1 with 235/40R18 Tires

Some final pics of the E34, demodding now that I have acquired a new ride.

Enjoy!

029.jpg

037.jpg

The Michelin man approves of the lack of wheel gap ;)
032.jpg

038.jpg

Simply awesome bringing out the lines of the E34. Whats on the demodding list?

V-Man;744808 said:
Simply awesome bringing out the lines of the E34. Whats on the demodding list?

Have removed the Alpinas and replaced with 16" Rials only. My dad decided to buy over the car from me so that's a relief. Nice to be able to keep the car in the family considering all the time and money I have put into it.
My brother and I have bought new some new brake discs (Brembo front, TRW rear), Trextar pads & Motul Dot 4 Brake Fluid to DIY since all those wear and tear items are long overdue!
Will continue to update this thread when we get started on it.

Top Bottom