titanium silver...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nice ride.[/QUOTE]

SilverBimmer;420159 said:
Soon bro.. need to do budget planning first.Still looking around...my initial idea is just to replace the side mirror, install carbon fiber front lip and replace the front bonnet together with DPE sport rims. Need to check out Exoticmods for quotations.

bro, tak pe...slow n steady. normally for car mods we have to be patient n do lots of homework and never rush into things...unless it's a super good deal lah. also unless we have a reaaallly deep pocket :listen:

Ok, will look forward to seeing ur future mod. keep intouch n feel free to exchange ideas.

Cheers,
Ash

nice ride bro, indeed.
since u wanna PM bro BJM for the side mirror, PM me as well...... Tak boleh tahan lar.......

Rayman;420167 said:
nice ride bro, indeed.
since u wanna PM bro BJM for the side mirror, PM me as well...... Tak boleh tahan lar.......

he he...bro Rayman..PM sent.

another pix for u..:top:

hey bro,

thanks for sharing. i suggest no need to PM PM kat sini la bang... just keep it transparent for all to share info. hehe. i got a E90 which I am itching to mod, tapi i dare not because of the warranty. Been eyeing the BBS LMs in the shop in taman tun... really drooling over it:) But your CSLs are really nice and looks good on your ride bro.
a bit off topic, but would you happen to know if the same rim shops you bought the rims from carry stuff for Audi too?

thanks bro.

bimmerdude;420217 said:
hey bro,

thanks for sharing. i suggest no need to PM PM kat sini la bang... just keep it transparent for all to share info. hehe. i got a E90 which I am itching to mod, tapi i dare not because of the warranty. Been eyeing the BBS LMs in the shop in taman tun... really drooling over it:) But your CSLs are really nice and looks good on your ride bro.
a bit off topic, but would you happen to know if the same rim shops you bought the rims from carry stuff for Audi too?

bro bimmerdude,

fyi i am more than willing to share info instead of PM but being new here am not sure whether it's againts the rule to mention any shop name n indirectly promoting them lah..nanti kena ban pulak :eek:

anyway e90 + bbs lm = sexy ride. go with 19" lah if budget permits. i always dreamt of white m-sport e90 + 20" bbs lm...but for now tak mampu lagi lah..

i've included few pix for u, didn't mean to rub it in, just to keep ur spirit high lah. anyway when the time comes let's go and get the rims, i can accompany u. also i've included a pix of how my car will look with the bbs lm...sweet..

as for audi stuff, what do u have in mine? what model do u own now?

BJM7978;419945 said:
DSC_0007-1.jpg

ur twin bro..hehehe..but mine pfl..may be we can photoshoot together-gether after this..huhu
mind to share where u bought ur s.mirror bro?

bro, r u using ac type 3 18" ?

hey bro

nice photoshop job hehe.. looks really superb on ur ride man. hey is that ur actual car? doesnt look like its shot in malaysia. where is the location anyway?

I've been eyeing the LMs for a looooong time bro... just waiting for the right time. if someone wanna buy my Mtech sports rims i'd have the funds :) A black LM with chrome tip is what i'm aiming for.

i have an audi A4 1996 model. wanna make it my project car la.

cheers

ash2992;420316 said:
bimmerdude;420217 said:
hey bro,

bro bimmerdude,

fyi i am more than willing to share info instead of PM but being new here am not sure whether it's againts the rule to mention any shop name n indirectly promoting them lah..nanti kena ban pulak :eek:

anyway e90 + bbs lm = sexy ride. go with 19" lah if budget permits. i always dreamt of white m-sport e90 + 20" bbs lm...but for now tak mampu lagi lah..

i've included few pix for u, didn't mean to rub it in, just to keep ur spirit high lah. anyway when the time comes let's go and get the rims, i can accompany u. also i've included a pix of how my car will look with the bbs lm...sweet..

as for audi stuff, what do u have in mine? what model do u own now?

bimmerdude;420871 said:
hey bro

nice photoshop job hehe.. looks really superb on ur ride man. hey is that ur actual car? doesnt look like its shot in malaysia. where is the location anyway?

I've been eyeing the LMs for a looooong time bro... just waiting for the right time. if someone wanna buy my Mtech sports rims i'd have the funds :) A black LM with chrome tip is what i'm aiming for.

i have an audi A4 1996 model. wanna make it my project car la.

cheers

bro bimmrdude,

the e46 with bbs lm pix is actual pix borrowed from e46fanatics.com, the car happen to be the exact color n mods as mine except for the rims. the owner is from florida usa n using 19'" bbs. cun gilerr..

as for ur mtech rims why dun u email me the pix, i might have someone interested to buy..no harm asking.

also on ur audi, maybe u can start with changing both rear n front light to the year 2000 model above. i've changed mine to projector light n it does make a difference to the look. bought it from jalan ipoh for rm1.3k a pair. if u're looking for bodykit, audi a4 best bodykit is ABT, brought in by EKS motorsports almost 11 years ago,he he. susah nak jumpa.

trust me, just upgrade the lights, change to 18" n lowered..cukup lawa dah. mine i added duck tale ala e46..just to keep the clean look. nanti will try to find old pix n share it with u.

Updated pix of my ride

Hi,

Just some new shots of my ride...

rolling....

body matching trims..

Some pix with frens.............

E46 M3

Accord Euro-R

With JDM frens, Euro-R and 340bhp Caldina GT4

very nicely done up...titanium silver is probably one of the best colors for e46.

bro ash..pm me the shop for the side mirror...planning to get it too...mine just got hit , broken... :14:

azeL_Inc;433003 said:
bro ash..pm me the shop for the side mirror...planning to get it too...mine just got hit , broken... :14:

Bro, pls check ur pm.

Thanks

Interior pix

Updated pix- nothing special, just interior trim to match exterior color....black & titan silver!

Top Bottom