E34 525i(M): Then & Now

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
will be getting m5/m-tech sideskirts but thats it. engine work is next and then finally the interior will get a makeover.
wheels are 18"

Very nice car...:top:

I didn't know there is a bimmer kaki in my neighbourhood......

integramania;413927 said:
Bro....when u were using the Hamanns....did u feel tat they were heavy?

Alpinas definitely weigh less but not that big of a difference considering what everyone is saying about Hamanns being heavy. Weighed them before I put them on the car but suddenly cannot remember the figure, think its something like 20kg each.

xtracooljustin;413696 said:
Oh, thats where the rims went :)

Ur E34 is brilliant. Good job.

yes, I bought them from your father :)

thanks for the kind comments everyone!

maxxsp;413962 said:
yes, I bought them from your father :)

thanks for the kind comments everyone!

I miss those 18 inchers! Feels like im riding on a void with my current OEM 16inchers setup.

Haven't updated this thread lately as progress had come to a complete stop.
Fitted the M-Tech Sideskirts awhile back and car is currently undergoing some engine work.

Drilling using a makeshift jig
117.jpg

Sideskirts Fitted
119.jpg

The faithful M20 is being rebuilt and stroked - Work in progress
061.jpg

062.jpg

Manifold removed for painting
e416549c.jpg

Head re-assembled. Should be disassembled now as I decided to send the valve cover for powdercoating.
3a397ba2.jpg

Flywheel out for resurfacing
39ce329a.jpg

New pistons being fitted
02210c1e.jpg

Needs more low - BC Racing BR Series Coilovers
305cbb37.jpg

924ce54b.jpg

Bc coilovers

Hey max really fine set of coil overs u got there. Did u get it from rev performance?

fandango;633359 said:
Hey max really fine set of coil overs u got there. Did u get it from rev performance?

Yeah I got them from rev performance. If you are looking to buy from them make sure you specify you want the BR Series, not the V1 Series. It's only slightly more expensive but are better built.

There are some really good reviews about BC coil overs! What r your spring rates? Did u opt for the extended adjustment for the rear? (adjusting the rear damping on my hotbits is a PITA!)

Top Bottom