The Leica DLux 4.......

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i love these pics.. you guys take great pictures....thanks for a different kind of eye candy :)

stanleycck;516922 said:
Bro......as per yesterday's check at Mid Valley, 2nd floor Camera Shop, RM2,799.00.......did not bargain yet.

Got mine in 1U, Shong Lee for RM2,500.

The new V-Lux 20 is launching this week.........Fri and Sat at PISA stadium Penang........got an info from an insider of Photo President.

stanleycck;517932 said:
Bro.....thats a good buy........did u get the leather casing......????

Eh sorry that was a dlux3 rotfl. When i got it came with leather casing and the sling bag as well.

Looks like both the Leica and Lumix are very close in competition. Difference may be the coating and of course the branding.......just my 2 cents.........will wait to view the V-Lux 20 before final purchase.

I still prefer the Leica over Lumix. Some do call the lumix a baby leica though. Never seen a comparison with picture quality though so I don't know if the lumix is any good.

stanleycck;517936 said:
Looks like both the Leica and Lumix are very close in competition. Difference may be the coating and of course the branding.......just my 2 cents.........will wait to view the V-Lux 20 before final purchase.

Looks like the V lux 20 is based on panasonic TZ-10. You can try out this camera first to have a feel of V Lux 20. The lens is kind of slow despite built in OIS. If you like superzoom the FZ-35 scores better with faster lens F2.8-4.4. plus OIS. And, it's 18X zoom optical. Unfortunately, Leica doesn't have this version.

I thought i'd throw in another spanner in the works:

has anyone tried the Ricoh (yes ricoh) GRD II compact? Superb BW pictures and really superb user interface.
the noise from the digital sensor is very much like film grain. look at the pics from flickr :)
I have one of these... great for street photography (snap mode) . New model is GRDIII and the latest one with interchangeable sensor body (!). I had the leica dlux3.. poor low light sensitivity and noise, and the user interface SUCKS.
u can add a wide or tele attachment over its prime fixed lens.

Top Bottom