Customer Service is dead...at Chillis that is.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sifu XXX,

what is the relevancy of this thread to do with CAR CLUB :stupid:....... hehehehe ....

jangan mare .... hhehehehehe :rolleyes::rolleyes:

wei ini general discussion punya thread lah dei...especially when ini car club semua member asyik makan saja..have lah to let the members know that which place best and which place suckXXXXXXXXXXX...yyyyyyeeeehaaaa

Haiyah...... i also kena the same for Chilli's @ KLCC and Chilli's @ Bangsar.

I think it's gotta do with overbooking.

have you guys tried Les Cateres in Taipan USJ...the food is much better than Chillis/TGIF...

racheltoh;366099 said:
have you guys tried Les Cateres in Taipan USJ...the food is much better than Chillis/TGIF...

Ahhh...Las Caretas, definitely a way better place to dine and have fun... the waiters are great and friendly... very personal touch by the owners eventhough they have a few outlets... I'm a regular there in Taipan, Racheltoh....see ya there sometime... definitely vouch for this place... can try the Damansara Heights branch too...

Try out Los Cochino too at Subang Business Center..next to taipan...excellent Spanish grub..tapas is to die for.... and the paella!!!!!!!!!!

Bro XXX, had a few unpleasant encounters at the Chilli's at the Mid Valley outlet... ridiculous customer care... i dun understand the detirioration of standards there... they can even forget to serve you your Main dish order!!!!!!!!!!!... i was totally disgusted...only thing good there is the Margharitas... oh well....

MSport;366097 said:
Haiyah...... i also kena the same for Chilli's @ KLCC and Chilli's @ Bangsar.

I think it's gotta do with overbooking.

Overbooking? they dont let you make reservations..you have to be there to get a table, so if you want a table for 8 there must be 8 people there b4 they show you to a table...so its who come first gets it...its a good system, bcos you get the crowd in early but sometimes common sense has to prevail....as for my case we were already seated and wanted to add 4 pax who wanted to join us at the last minute....like I said if its at the door Im fine with their policy.....but if its a table of 11 and 10 are already there and they still wont give a table bcos of that 1 person, now this is where the trouble starts..

ya ya...customer service nowdeays very the bad already la. even mamak sometimes also very hard to collect orders, sometimes even to pay also must wait damn long.

but the other day, some frends told me this restaurant had very good service. its in midvalley...cant really remember the name la....i think its cititel spa reastauranta or something.....the waiters are very attentive and they can really recommend the good bites.... and its a buffet sommore. all you can eat.... :)

Should have just tell the manager that two of you decided to eat separately and take the table. Meaning six persons on the table for eight and two persons on the table of four.

I have experience before where we waited for quite sometime to pay at the mamak. After calling the guy for the third time and he is no way near us, we decided to leave without paying. Free mamak on that nite.

loafer;365974 said:
Too bad the food in Tony Romas Malaysia sucks. Well most branches anyways.

loafer, care to elaborate further.

I would be very interested to hear your feedback

PM me and we can continue after that

XXX;366072 said:
wei ini general discussion punya thread lah dei...especially when ini car club semua member asyik makan saja..have lah to let the members know that which place best and which place suckXXXXXXXXXXX...yyyyyyeeeehaaaa

wahahahaha XXX lepas thread makan2, boleh bukak thread which place got good ciken pulak la itu macam :burnout:

XXX, i will take ur reservations, give you the best table and best service... hehehe

call me... cheers

sachseelan;366284 said:
XXX, i will take ur reservations, give you the best table and best service... hehehe

call me... cheers

haha i vouch for this guy....excellent service at his joint! :top:

sachseelan;366284 said:

call me... cheers

Not forgetting the XX.X discount... :listen:

One thing I don't understand is they refuse to give you the table despite the fact you wanted to pre-order the food. How silly can they get? Tell them just bring the ffod because it's offering to some virtual friends. Hahahahaha.....

Top Bottom