The Avatar: Damn Syiok

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

buzzlie

Club Guest
To the movie goers,Heard a lot of positive comments about this movie and thot of bringing my kids during their weekend. Not just the kids ... end up the father enjoyed the most. Fullamak, nice la ... for those thinking of buying the pirate CD, forget it ... just go to the theatre to enjoy to the max.

Yup. Must be watched in 3D. Definitely THE best movie I've watched in 2009.

Avatar 3D is a visual experience...
There are more 3D movies coming our way... One of them is Shrek 3D, saw the trailer before AVATAR started (with the 3D goggles). Looks like it'll a winner too with more 'in-your-face' 3D effect..

Thought of going to see the movie this weekend. Appreciate if someone would tell me which would be a good [best?] place to go watch this movie in all its splendour. Thanks.

king82;484697 said:
blackcat...pavillion? new cinema, comfy seats?

They have 3D [or is it IMAX] @ Pav? Hmmmm.... didn't know that.

Thanks, btw :)

BlackCat;484708 said:
They have 3D [or is it IMAX] @ Pav? Hmmmm.... didn't know that.

Thanks, btw :)

aiyah, just check the newspaper for the AVATAR 3D cinema listing... Selected TGV, GSC and Cineleisure cineplexes have them... Lama tak baca suratkhabar ke?

yup, damn shiok movie.. looks like all the good ones to come will rely heavily on CGI.

i usually watch at pavillion as i work and stay in kl area...watch avatar 3d there too...they still have a lot of ongoing avatar 3d screenings...go watch la...the ticket price at pavillion is RM1 more expensive, but it's worth it as the cinema is new and the seats are comfortable...try to get middle position seats as that will give you a better 3d experience...

mizhan;484714 said:
yup, damn shiok movie.. looks like all the good ones to come will rely heavily on CGI.

hope they won't need 15 years + to make one good movie... :p

Watched it last month in 3D at Leicester Sq. Awesome movie. Watching it again this weekend :)

fabianyee;484711 said:
aiyah, just check the newspaper for the AVATAR 3D cinema listing... Selected TGV, GSC and Cineleisure cineplexes have them... Lama tak baca suratkhabar ke?

Hehehehe... nowadays I do not read the 'rubbish' any more. Can't even remember when was the last time I forked out some bones for those 'trash'! Guess I'll check 'em online...

king82;484715 said:
i usually watch at pavillion as i work and stay in kl area...watch avatar 3d there too...they still have a lot of ongoing avatar 3d screenings...go watch la...the ticket price at pavillion is RM1 more expensive, but it's worth it as the cinema is new and the seats are comfortable...try to get middle position seats as that will give you a better 3d experience...

How much are the tickets for eh? Now, the whole fam wants to go with a 'chain-gang' tagging along! Wah liao aeh... Can buy tickets on credit or not!!!???

you can register as a member at gsc.com.my, then purchase the tickets online (but additional RM0.50 per ticket)...so for adult, current price for avatar 3D is RM19.50 (RM14 ticket price, RM5 surcharge maybe for 3Dspecs and RM0.50 for online purchase)...

king82;484734 said:
you can register as a member at gsc.com.my, then purchase the tickets online (but additional RM0.50 per ticket)...so for adult, current price for avatar 3D is RM19.50 (RM14 ticket price, RM5 surcharge maybe for 3Dspecs and RM0.50 for online purchase)...

Thanks king :top:

fabianyee;484684 said:
Avatar 3D is a visual experience...
There are more 3D movies coming our way... One of them is Shrek 3D, saw the trailer before AVATAR started (with the 3D goggles). Looks like it'll a winner too with more 'in-your-face' 3D effect..

Ironman 2 WILL be in 3D as well

loafer;484667 said:
Yup. Must be watched in 3D. Definitely THE best movie I've watched in 2009.

Yes ... watched using 3D. Agree with u ... the best movie in 2009.

Waa the time that the Hero caught and came out riding on the big orange coloured bird ... waa bulu semua naik laa, hahahaaaa.

BlackCat;484727 said:
Hehehehe... nowadays I do not read the 'rubbish' any more. Can't even remember when was the last time I forked out some bones for those 'trash'! Guess I'll check 'em online...

How much are the tickets for eh? Now, the whole fam wants to go with a 'chain-gang' tagging along! Wah liao aeh... Can buy tickets on credit or not!!!???

At Cathay (The Curve), Citibank Clear Card holders get 1+1 free tickets! Gold and PLatinum tak laku!! Thats a pretty good deal, more so if you bringing the whole family :)

Don't forget the new Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton will be in 3D again.

Any movies that pairs Tim Burton and Johnny Depp is a sure win.

One thing I hate about gsc's online booking is the RM0.50 surcharge. It's funny how things work in Malaysia. When they make things convenient for the consumers they charge you for it. But if the consumer wastes 30mins lining up they don't.

Top Bottom