Which era do you belong to?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by suicidebomber@Nov 23 2005, 03:44 AM
Like i said in another topic.You guys are a fun bunch.
Is it ok if add some input here .
70's Born Era-

My music Favs=
1. DIO
2. Sepultura
3. Suicidal Tendencies
4. Jim Morrison
5. Black Sabbath
6. Iron maiden
7. Megadeath
8. Slayer ....bla bla

No one listens to there anymore ya ? are there ?
Suicidebomber, i sense a streak of "voilence" in you.....from your avatar, nick and your choice of music, its a straight giveaway.

Anyway, welcome to the club and good choice of music.

Still listening to those good old hard driving, bass pounding, guitar riffing head banging music!

... i remember many years before the "Sprint" highway was constructed, that road there was dark and windy and nice to race especially at night pass an army camp and stream.....

I remember when i was young most Christmas songs were sung by old crooners with the likes of Bing Crosby. Then there was the Boney M Christmas carols and intrumental ones by Kenny G.

Anyone watch the Family Guy animated series? Go and get it on DVD. They spoof a lot of old stuff.

There's one episode where Stewie (the talking baby) walks off, hitchhiking to the sad piano tune of Incredible Hulk. The Lou Ferigno Hulk ok. Not the CG Hulk :p Damn funny!

Various old cartoons like the Flinstones, Road Runner, etc... were mimicked.

Family Ties, Threes Company etc. made it into the dialogue/spoofed.

Reminds me about so many things.. haha... My brothers see me laughing and wonder what I'm laughing about. They just don't get it.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@May 18 2006, 02:46 AM
Anyone watch the Family Guy animated series? Go and get it on DVD. They spoof a lot of old stuff.

There's one episode where Stewie (the talking baby) walks off, hitchhiking to the sad piano tune of Incredible Hulk. The Lou Ferigno Hulk ok. Not the CG Hulk :p Damn funny!

Various old cartoons like the Flinstones, Road Runner, etc... were mimicked.

Family Ties, Threes Company etc. made it into the dialogue/spoofed.

Reminds me about so many things.. haha... My brothers see me laughing and wonder what I'm laughing about. They just don't get it.

Wawa .. u still young maaa ... :p

I just got me self a box set of Mind Your Language... damn funny man....

Porfavor, Butchano, Dunke, Chaiman Mou, God Haffening, Profesori, Bosh, Merci, Son of a cross eyed camel, a thousand appologies.... :rofl: The famous lines you hear....

There was even a sad attempt of doing a Malaysian version. It's so bad, no one even knows about it.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@May 18 2006, 04:54 PM
There was even a sad attempt of doing a Malaysian version. It's so bad, no one even knows about it.
I managed to catch 2 episodes of it when I wuz young, sad sad attempt man. Like a RM 500 production.....

Was watching Family Guy again last night... ALF made an appearance... anyone remember him? The cat-eating Alien Life Form. :rofl:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@May 19 2006, 09:33 AM
Was watching Family Guy again last night... ALF made an appearance... anyone remember him? The cat-eating Alien Life Form. :rofl:
Yeah yeah... hahahaha... Alf... how can we forget. can I borrow the DVD's ?

Watched "Grease"...the musical last nite......just not like the real thing of '78 but it brought back some fond memories....

Oooppss... DVDs?? I also borrow leh.. But will buy my own soon. Definitely something worth having in one's DVD collection.

Hahaha.. There a scene from DALLAS!!!

Top Bottom