Subang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
John_Smith;643573 said:
Just saw a set of style 32 rims on mudah. I'm gonna racun myself. I think if I sprayed the rims to gun metal or shadow grey, it'd look good on me car. And no.. i'm not selling my BBS. :)

Yellow + black macam lebah jer...

John_Smith;643573 said:
Just saw a set of style 32 rims on mudah. I'm gonna racun myself. I think if I sprayed the rims to gun metal or shadow grey, it'd look good on me car. And no.. i'm not selling my BBS. :)

[video=youtube;UePtoxDhJSw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw[/video]

"black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow"

but in this video it's not a yellow e36... but a yellow dodge challenger.

looks like i have to think of a name for my "new baby" too... ( i just spent 4 weeks finding suitable name for my newborn daughter )

Hehe, open new thread la in the E39 section, titled 'What name to give my white E39 M5'... :vroam:

EL118;643706 said:
why submarine? you car can go underwater? ha ha

I dare not try going flooded roads even. haha! I remember the first time I got her, I was thinking.. how come the clutch so heavy? Then yellow submarine comes to my mine.

So easy for you guys to name your car...

Why ah... Finding it so hard to find a suitable name for mine?

Don't get me mistaken, I am super attached to my ride but can't seem to find a name for it.

Haha, remembered Iylia suggesting, Alpina soon-to-be.... :vroam:

Eggie86;643796 said:
Hehe, open new thread la in the E39 section, titled 'What name to give my white E39 M5'... :vroam:

if i got M5, i may. mine is only half M-sport convert lah.

Eggie86;643804 said:
So easy for you guys to name your car...

Why ah... Finding it so hard to find a suitable name for mine?

Don't get me mistaken, I am super attached to my ride but can't seem to find a name for it.

Haha, remembered Iylia suggesting, Alpina soon-to-be.... :vroam:

you can name it "grey B11" :p

As for EL's ride.. maybe it's "white trojan" Why trojan? if EL debadged the 530.. it'll be a sleeper car.. like trojan virus, it's waiting for suitable time to attack.

I know.. too much rambling for a Thursday morning. :D

I tot EL's ride has already a name?

It's called 'yee lai' a.k.a mistress right?

NKTOB;644128 said:
I tot EL's ride has already a name?

It's called 'yee lai' a.k.a mistress right?

no lah, that is for BMW in general (Black Market Woman). yee lai not presentable lah

EL118;644140 said:
no lah, that is for BMW in general (Black Market Woman). yee lai not presentable lah

By far the best other definition of BMW I know off...so in short most mistresses drives BMWs?

Top Bottom