She's a beauty. Can see can touch. LoL

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
History been made. I was in tt for d first time. Was surprised to see a blue e39 with 530 plate number in front of my gates when I reached home tonight. Good luck with your plan to diy the o2 sensor. And thanks for scanning my car. LoL

huskar3399;764904 said:
History been made. I was in tt for d first time. Was surprised to see a blue e39 with 530 plate number in front of my gates when I reached home tonight. Good luck with your plan to diy the o2 sensor. And thanks for scanning my car. LoL

Sah sah joned aka haywire tu....

Mtigo;765243 said:
next time call me....
of course bro. it was actually just to handover things but ended as mini TT. i think that's normal when two of same interest meet. lol

raya photos hehe

at kupang, kedah
DSC_0532.jpg

at permatang buluh, penang
DSC_0463.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

raya morning, some firework residuals above the car. night before, kids were having war nearby the house. damn scared they torched the car. haha.
DSC_0458.jpg

Nice photos Khairil..am jealous u guys had raya with UDM...I left my UDM at home, had to drive an MPV due to the need for more space...
and i Just came back from wifey's hometown....damn, how i miss my JFT........

Yeah my car was full of mercun residuals also while in Batu Pahat. Myself also played with the kids so no one to blame hahaha.

JFT63;766505 said:
Nice photos Khairil..am jealous u guys had raya with UDM...I left my UDM at home, had to drive an MPV due to the need for more space...
and i Just came back from wifey's hometown....damn, how i miss my JFT........
my family still small thus no problem hehe. plus my udm i use only for long distance. to office every morning only with my loyal ex5. can cilok2 easily traffic jam. lol

haywire;766518 said:
Yeah my car was full of mercun residuals also while in Batu Pahat. Myself also played with the kids so no one to blame hahaha.
like father like kids lol. mercun is ok. i am afraid more to kids play bunga api. later go cucuh car around. you never knew kids nowadays. haha.

huskar3399;766537 said:
my family still small thus no problem hehe. plus my udm i use only for long distance. to office every morning only with my loyal ex5. can cilok2 easily traffic jam. lol

i have an EX5 too...enjoy riding it and cilok-ing in the town...just started my m52 engine, damn it needs new battery i suppose. Luckily i had a used battery din66 from abg nasir@anaksiam that day...

this is what happen when my car was kidnapped by a group of cikgu2 for a farewell event. lol

image-1348043262530-V.jpg

seewai;775686 said:
Group of cikgu also hop in at the same time to test absorber?
haha limited to 4 cikgu only at a time. talking about absorber i got other issues that i presume are related happened recently.

JFT63;775721 said:
They hop in to check the owner.....hehe
driver was my wife hehe

just returned from workshop and had my spring replaced. my rear right spring somehow breaks into pieces the other day. i presumed it is due to faulty absorber. never thought it's gonna be the spring until i got it checked.

the warning as shown on obc
DSC_0646.jpg

got it scanned at the roadside. "wire, brake light, open circuit". got it cleared & never come back.
2011-12-31%252018.17.46.jpg

when i physically checked at the outside. height dropped until 0 finger gap. fender cover all gone. and a hose (no idea what it is) snapped.
DSC_0647.jpg

at the workshop. clearly the spring breaks into pieces.
DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

got it replaced by a used spring (150) and labor cost (70)

anaksarawak;775991 said:
how an original spring can break?
aha i have the same thought. it is an extremely rare case for any car especially bmw. but i could see the spring is rusty, maybe because it's shipped from UK and the spring is already in bad condition. the spring on the other side still looks ok to me.

Top Bottom