Shell, V-Power RM3.15!! WTF

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
i was kinda supprised of the V-power price this morning since of the petrol increasing of RM0.78. I thought V-power will be at RM2.93 per liter. instead, the pump show me RM3.15 per liter. sigh.....pumped for 63.5 liter and it cost me RM200. not even full tank sial. any petrol to recommend for E60 beside V-Power?

v power is the premium fuel..so..no 30 cents discount from the govtmnt...but im still prefer v power...although the price is so mahal liao!

Yea. I had to swipe my credit card twice because stupid petrol stations limit your amount to RM150 per swipe. I could walk into the station and pay inside but then I'm too lazy :/

lol...my card limited me to RM200 per pump swipe. sigh....i prefer to swipe on card as i want to know my pump pattern. got free history ma every month...much more better compare to own record 1, hehe

chookleng;332075 said:
lol...my card limited me to RM200 per pump swipe. sigh....i prefer to swipe on card as i want to know my pump pattern. got free history ma every month...much more better compare to own record 1, hehe

You sure your card limit ah? I called up the bank and they said there's no limit when it comes to petrol. The limit is set by the petrol stations thanks to the fraud during the late 90's :)

not sure if is the card limit. but the petrol just stop itself after hitting RM200. i tried to go further by pressing it...but it just fail me from doing so. so i just pick up the receipt n move out from there.

u guys pumping V Power giving wrong impression that the rakyat can take such shite!

Stop pumping premium fuel please and the suppliers will soon feel the pinch too! Have a think about that!

Just my 0.2 cent now...:(

i also still using Vpower for my 1silis...... ouch! ouch! ouch!:stupid: tried to use petronas but can feel the different... a bit sluggish..... :slug: :(

I usually mix V power & RON 97 petrol. However, there was once pump 1 full tank of V-power (close 2 70L). Woo!! Rev > 3k RPM & engine sound veri veri loud. Does anybody knows what's wrong!

By d way, i m driving E39 520i M54.

SalinaSaad;332220 said:
i also still using Vpower for my 1silis...... ouch! ouch! ouch!:stupid: tried to use petronas but can feel the different... a bit sluggish..... :slug: :(

Agreed! You can really feel how shuggish when you pump Petronas! I had no choice when I was travelling on the North-South Highway. :( Still have got half tank left!

Perhaps we ALL should boycott Petronas altogether!! After all their fuel is crappy and that would teach our G that we don't really care for their "darling company". We are better off to fill other brands!

Top Bottom