Thailand Dragon Fuel Hunt: KL-Hat Yai-Krabi-Phuket 3D2N for Shell V-Power Diesel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jwah;730862 said:
They worry about the booming, not because ourselves, but the precious car being boomed...:D

nowadays nowhere is safe bro..

Aisey bro VKS i was merely asking.my schedule kinda tight.not available on thr aboventioned dates.count me out.

namidub;730893 said:
Aisey bro VKS i was merely asking.my schedule kinda tight.not available on thr aboventioned dates.count me out.

ok bro, not sure how many will make it in the end.. hope for a nice big group...or else i might have to zoom alone..just hatyaai la

VKS;730961 said:
ok bro, not sure how many will make it in the end.. hope for a nice big group...or else i might have to zoom alone..just hatyaai la

deleted deleted

Fully understand if from KL seems quite a distance.. Alternatively from Penang we may even make it to Krabi/Phuket as personally not keen to spend the night in Hatyai due to possibility of my car blown to bits!:42: What do u guyz think? Wanna try push for phuket over 3D2N?

If we bypass Hatyai I think it is ok, stick to stay in Alor Setar. Any good things in Alor Setar?

Dr Wah, will update u later, meeting up w fellow forummer who is very experienced in doing this trip. Hopefully can learn something fruitful :)

VKS;730855 said:
1. jwah , 2 pax
2. BaddBoyz3 - 2 pax
3. gameover - tentative
4. docrayboy
5. namibud
7. VKS - 2/3 pax joining from Alor Star on the 2nd day and staying back at Haatyai on the way back.

Im a petrolhead so hope its fine for you guys..:burnout:

sorry bro.. have to chicken out as i will still be on work assignment on that date..

LATEST NEWS BULETIN!!

"Thai Authorities has issued a warning that more attacks is imminent especially around Danok. Travel advisory from our Corporate Division to all staff from travelling to southern Thailand".

Guys, in view of the latest buletin and the above advise, hope your planned trip to southern Thailand be deferred to another "safe" date .... Personally I believe its a high risk to be travelling to Thailand at this point of time ...

Better to be Safe than Sorry guys ..... my 2 baht sense :top:

dzuljazz2001;731880 said:
LATEST NEWS BULETIN!!

"Thai Authorities has issued a warning that more attacks is imminent especially around Danok. Travel advisory from our Corporate Division to all staff from travelling to southern Thailand".

Guys, in view of the latest buletin and the above advise, hope your planned trip to southern Thailand be deferred to another "safe" date .... Personally I believe its a high risk to be travelling to Thailand at this point of time ...

Better to be Safe than Sorry guys ..... my 2 baht sense :top:

Safety first, we defer the date, April is too close to the booming date. We shall wait at least 4 months time.

Top Bottom