She broke my heart.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Yo bimmerman,
I will try to ask my uncle whether he has any recollection about this car or not. You knowla.. all 2002 owners tend to know each other one..

David, sabar brader, i ask you to follow me to look at the 02 in Kg bharu, you dont want.. you better come with me coz there is a lot of parts inside the car that we could share (or cannibalise !) if the owner wants to sell the car.

hey dude.....it is nice to sometimes come upon old pics of our cars huh?
i knw wht it feels like too.....

well i will keep a look out for ur ride but if the number is on othr cars like u said....do i still let u knw?
i'll ask my friend frm jpj and let u knw okies....

rgds,
-brad-

Thanks guys! Any news will do. Even if the number is now on a different car. Appreciate it! :yes:

Originally posted by naharnms@Oct 26 2005, 05:13 PM
Yo bimmerman,
I will try to ask my uncle whether he has any recollection about this car or not. You knowla.. all 2002 owners tend to know each other one..

David, sabar brader, i ask you to follow me to look at the 02 in Kg bharu, you dont want.. you better come with me coz there is a lot of parts inside the car that we could share (or cannibalise !) if the owner wants to sell the car.
Yo Naha, ur uncle sure know la. johor reg. plate summore. :D

OKLA BRO! we go this saturday how? free not? ya, must be sabar. better go with u :beaten:

Originally posted by BMW2002@Oct 25 2005, 07:55 PM
Fuhrer, if not mistaken, all 2002tii models come with the clock placed there.

on the 2002 models, it's on the instrument cluster panel.

on the 2002tii, they have rpm meter, the 2002 doesn't. :cry:

speaking of that, my next project is to install an rpm gauge! :nyehehe:
my 71 2002 didn't have a on the dash either..it had an rpm meter..but then again..my car was quite weird as it had chrome trimiings on the dashboard surround..including the ashtray area. my centre console didn't cover the gearbox area..it ended just before..must dig up pics..:)

Top Bottom