Auto Bavaria service super bad?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I'm quite surprised to hear that bro. We've dealt with ABKL many times (both sales and after sales) and the experience has always been good. The Managers there are genuinely helpful too.

I've escalated this complaint to AB's Corporate Sales Manager as well so he can have a word with his bosses.

Muller_hogger,

The Principal Dealer of Auto Bavaria KL (Tun Razak), Mr. Jefferey has taken note of your posting in the forum regarding your recent experience. Mr. Jefferey has personally contacted our President to convey has concern and have indicated that he would like to meet up with you soonest to get a clearer picture.

Please check your pm.

Thank you

The main point is not even because of it's a BMW! For real even if am buying a Proton and i get this kind of Comment from a Sales person, for any reason i will tell him/her what they want to hear! Bro Muller_hogger you dont need to feel inferior to anyone as the car you are interested in is a BOMB! And most importantly the Car you are calling Old Junk is one of those my Cars that when i drive it people respect it! "Mark X" you should ask the Sales person if She can afford to buy your Old Junk talk less of the F30 you are looking to buy.

One advise to Members here, its not the car you drive to showrooms or the cloths you are putting on that will make them give you attention*, but its how you carry your self! Am one person that moved from Kelisa to Audi A6 year 2005 and i drove my Kelisa to Audi show room and didn't get this type of treatment! Even the ABKL opposite G-Tower everyone is complaining about, i got my Car from there and when i went there to get my car i was driving my Civic FD and they were OK and personally i still use there for all my Car repairs despite the fact that i stay in Subang and should be using ABGM.

The Point am trying to stress out here is that we shouldn't allow anyone make us feel inferior for anything, most especially when you are getting a BMW which is known that few years down the line it will depreciate like hell*! But for any reason if any SA try to act in a Manner me or my wife feels it is wired, then my wife will react as i know she wont just sit there and let any SA mess around when we want to Spend our Hard earned Money.

At the same time all thanks goes to our CM and VP in handling this matter in a professional manner. Keep the Good work!

PS: The above statement is "IMO"

Greeting bro muller_hogger.

I do hope you will take up this offer to meet and I am sure Mr Jeffery and your goodself will be able to clear all "grievances" in an amicable and positive way. Personally Mr Jeffery has convey his surprise and disappointment over this and would like thngs to be look at positively from both ends.

If you decide to meet and want me to tag along, do let me know and I will make time for this meet. :4: ...

Herbert;798224 said:
Muller_hogger,

The Principal Dealer of Auto Bavaria KL (Tun Razak), Mr. Jefferey has taken note of your posting in the forum regarding your recent experience. Mr. Jefferey has personally contacted our President to convey has concern and have indicated that he would like to meet up with you soonest to get a clearer picture.

Please check your pm.

Thank you

Good work la prez n vp. I think this is the first time I have seen a complaint that was addressed by the principal. Well done.

next time take some fruits along larrr ...such as mangosteen , banana's and offer the SA larrr ...then only layan habis ....that's what a friend of mine did ...taking along a plastic bag of rambutan ...

chewing and enjoying while viewing for cars ..and washing his eyes .... and same time offering the SA ...

Presidend and VP ... tambah 5 tahun NO VOTE ...

dzuljazz2001;798421 said:
Dun think I can last that long bro, old man oledi laaa ...:4:... :vroam: .....

Old man ka?.........then kenot drive super fast car....bahaya untuk kesihatan.........cabutsssss

May I interrupt for a bit and a while? Bro muller, from my personal experience working in automotive industry as financing exec, most of S.A are like that. They wanted to squeeze every bit of your wallet using whatever means neccessary. With all do respect to all dealers / S.A's, i believe if one wants to buy a car, please come straight to the bank with all your documentsand so on so we can proceed directly with your financing and so on. Not that I said we bankers are saints, but we are tied to BAFIA act, so we can't take any commission whatsoever from your financing. In fact, the more transparent breed of us will try to hook u up with the best offer + discounts (if available) for u, the potential customer. Mind u that different banks have different financing policy, so u can select the bank that suits your financial needs the best. Let me remind u, most of S.As have income up to 5 digits per month, not just by selling a new car to u, but also sold your old, traded in cars. And if this kind of service have become so common, you know what to do. Peace out!

Sadly many car salesman like that which makes me fed up to deal with them. Maybe the demand is too great makes them arrogant. Many Malaysian willing to burden their life with car installment. Imagine in JB got only 1 dealership which is Auto Bavaria.

to thread starter my advice go get the E46 M3. then drive to the AB and ask the SA for lunch. During lunch ask her how much it cost to buy her.
Only if she pretty and sexy lar hahahaha

To thread starter, i hope BMW Malaysia extends you an appropriate apology.

To IM, don't buy - lease :tongue:

GreenHornet86;801147 said:
Auto Bavaria JB only got one single, quite ok girl. Other than that, just Ah Soh and married ladies. Hahaha!

Mizhan said "lease" dun "buy" bro. Read the meaning lies in between. Must follow this Sifu kekeke

Hi All,

My experience with the SA at the Premium Selection outlet Glenmarie has been very pleasant thus far. A gentleman by the name of Thurai was the one who first attended to us when we first walked in 3 weeks ago. Very patient with us as the wifey was looking at which car to buy, despite having the E90 on her mind. Was with us even until after 7 p.m. on a Saturday, as the wifey could not decide on the colour, etc etc. and kept bombarding him with tons of questions.

Went back to him a couple of times later, and patiently attended to us, even in the late evenings and we finally paid the booking. His follow ups have been very prompt, I must say.

cheers...

Top Bottom