[Sharing] Angel+Demon Eyes & Morimoto H1 Mini Project

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
then we need to do a GB for mamypoko dipers... i think can get better price since i know one the ebay seller... hmmm can we get a show of hand on interested peeps?? :p

BTW these are some of other pics while i was visiting a friend of mine today.... want to complete the overall black white+grey concept...

attachment.php

Not related but just installed my ACS exhaust tip :p ***Edit*** Rectify the mistake :p

07062011707-1.jpg

attachment.php

xcrave, congrats on the retrofit!!

grab that SLR and show us more picture on how the projector is mounted in the bowl please.

more information on these:
- bulb brand
- color temperature
- how many watts
- ballast type
- is bulb H1?
- warning on dash?

So the lens cracked during transport? Earlier you mentioned FXR clear lens, yours is morimoto and nothing to do with FXR, you should say Morimoto H1 clear lens.

Youre too kind setting the projector to slant like that, I dont recommend that as you might have problem seeing when turning right.

We need a high beam output picture.

Cheers!

aidilj;643241 said:
xcrave, congrats on the retrofit!!

grab that SLR and show us more picture on how the projector is mounted in the bowl please.

- bulb brand
- color temperature
- how many watts
- ballast type
- is bulb H1?
- warning on dash?

So the lens cracked during transport? Earlier you mentioned FXR clear lens, yours is morimoto and nothing to do with FXR, you should say Morimoto H1 clear lens.

Youre too kind setting the projector to slant like that, I dont recommend that as you might have problem seeing when turning right.

We need a high beam output picture.

Cheers!

- bulb brand
Phillips or Osram i think not sure whats the details cause its already been changed to HID all Low and HI including fog light...

- color temperature
I think around 5-6000K since its white/cool white no bluish just plain white...

- how many watts
55W ? hmmm i didnt pay attention much while i installed.... but i need to break a couple of plastic tabs in the housing (OEM bulb housing) and sand the plastic tabs on the bulb to really insert it inside...

- ballast type
All Bosch 3 pairs (6nos) to power up and no flicker or such

- is bulb H1?
H1 i think it is not since it has that blue wire to the top... maybe D2S??

- warning on dash?

YES YES AND YES :p

Need to know how to program it correctly any ideas???

Headlight bosch plastic cracked... cause too old... so thats on my next change list....

About the FXR its a mistake cause last time i thought the morimoto using Clear FXR didint know its using H1 Clear morimoto type...

About the slanting will fix it cause like you say when turning right a lil harder to see... but the concentration is so good i can see more than 50 metres away now :)

Pictures??? huhuhuhu that one i cant promise im too lazy to pick up the DSLR nowadays... but that will be on when i finish every single retrofit required...

:p

Fixed my Fugly protruding maximo tips :p

Before ... notice the backflow gate control...
07062011703-1.jpg

Exhaust flap = pain in the rear jubs jubs... so here is the mod to settle it

123.jpg

I have to cut about 2 inch plus into the tip to accomodate the flap well its not seen anyways so let it be :)

Went to the exhaust shop t do the cutting and reinstallation... just cost RM 15 :)

07062011704-1.jpg

TADA! Done... Fixed:

07062011707-1.jpg

07062011708.jpg

Do mind my dirty car it reduce the ACS tips effect :p

perfect.. The correct way is just display the "ACS" name/logo.

Expect soon to have many people hanging behind your car to examine the tip.. LOL

hahahah thx jarance really am happy after the mod... the exhaust flap is just too much of hassle... well now the tip is in correctly i may rest in peace :p

xcrave;643311 said:
hahahah thx jarance really am happy after the mod... the exhaust flap is just too much of hassle... well now the tip is in correctly i may rest in peace :p

not yet finish lar.. if want to put "///M3" logo, better convert to Quad lar..

jarance;643314 said:
not yet finish lar.. if want to put "///M3" logo, better convert to Quad lar..

hurmmm more racun... :p

This will take another month then ... awww just satisfy with wannabe also ok ody dreaming of owning an M3 even though its not even near yet... Quad conversion maybe do the dummy first?... aiyo need to follow the GB like this...

Xcrave don't mine to share your LIVE DATA from the scanner 1.4.0, if im not mistaken you did post that your car can read, but my car can't read it lar.. (Our car was same spec i believe) Thanks.

xcrave

* View Profile
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* Add as Contact

Thanks

Live Data Available.
1. Jarance - E46/2005 - 325i M-Sport
2. B33mer - E46/2002 - 330i SMG M-Sport2 Euro Spec
3. haywire - E39/2003 - 530i UK import.
4. IanDaddy - E46 325i 2004 M54B25
5. zidee - E39/2000 - 525i UK Spec
6. hky - E39/2001 - 525i M-Sport DME 7.545.150
7. Neohkw - E39/2001 - 525i Jap Spec
8 Xcrave - e46/1999 - 320i 6l Jap. Spec

Live Data Not Available.
1. T2ribena - 2001 E39 M5 S62B50
2. XXX - E39/
3) Solo - 2001 E46 M43TUB19 Pre-facelift
4) jeffreyewe - E83 X3 2007
5. fugowitz - E85/2004.
6. Alex5522 - E46/2000 6cyl Jpn Spec
7. kby*8* - E46 318i (N42)
8. moots - E39/1997 M52B28 UK spec
9. m3addict - E46 318i / N42

Live data is possible if you use the 20 pin connector at the engine bay... the 16 pin under the steering is useless...

Don,t mind to share with pic which and location of 20 pin connector at the engine bay u are talking about ?

RoundconnectorE46.jpg

Its right infront of the driver side under the hood.... screw open the cap and you can see the 20 pin connector... if you do not have the adapter you need it ... it looks like this...

g_XKvh.jpg

Was the pic from your car ? I never see this connector from my engine bay ???

my car is the same as the picture will go down office now and take for you brother :p

xcrave;643265 said:
- bulb brand
Phillips or Osram i think not sure whats the details cause its already been changed to HID all Low and HI including fog light...

- color temperature
I think around 5-6000K since its white/cool white no bluish just plain white...

- how many watts
55W ? hmmm i didnt pay attention much while i installed.... but i need to break a couple of plastic tabs in the housing (OEM bulb housing) and sand the plastic tabs on the bulb to really insert it inside...

- ballast type
All Bosch 3 pairs (6nos) to power up and no flicker or such

- is bulb H1?
H1 i think it is not since it has that blue wire to the top... maybe D2S??

- warning on dash?

YES YES AND YES :p

Need to know how to program it correctly any ideas???

Headlight bosch plastic cracked... cause too old... so thats on my next change list....

About the FXR its a mistake cause last time i thought the morimoto using Clear FXR didint know its using H1 Clear morimoto type...

About the slanting will fix it cause like you say when turning right a lil harder to see... but the concentration is so good i can see more than 50 metres away now :)

Pictures??? huhuhuhu that one i cant promise im too lazy to pick up the DSLR nowadays... but that will be on when i finish every single retrofit required...

:p

Thanks for the info. the bulb should be H1 not D2S, it is called Morimoto H1 for a reason. All HID have that ceramic return wire on their bulb. Those original Bosch ballast must cost a lot..

I don't know how to clear HID retrofit warning just yet. But should be doable through GT1.

Have you wired the solenoid of the bixenon yet?

aidilj;643342 said:
Thanks for the info. the bulb should be H1 not D2S, it is called Morimoto H1 for a reason. All HID have that ceramic return wire on their bulb. Those original Bosch ballast must cost a lot..

I don't know how to clear HID retrofit warning just yet. But should be doable through GT1.

Have you wired the solenoid of the bixenon yet?

Ah ha.. Now I know why you are buying the scanner...
Capture_10-1.jpg

Top Bottom