CCFL angel eyes did not lit up!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
did u install jus the ccfl or the whole projector head lamp taiwan made ? ? ? the original 1 sucks . . . spoil so damn fast . . mine spoil after turned on 2 hours haha

zammie;425087 said:
Wah, sounds like the CCFL angel eyes are not exactly lasting. Is it possible to have them installed so that they are switched on separately from the headlights? If one ring dies, then at least you'll have the option to turn them all off (no winking):wink:

i would also love this too..coz i hate 'winking' eye.haha..

jeffreychung;425155 said:
did u install jus the ccfl or the whole projector head lamp taiwan made ? ? ? the original 1 sucks . . . spoil so damn fast . . mine spoil after turned on 2 hours haha

who or where did you buy it from?

kshapawi;425149 said:
Mine just kaput.....didn't change yet. can last up to 3 month.

who and where you buy it from. Strange to have CCFL inverter failure. Maybe supplier have a bad batch. Should have a recall..

Let's say the angel eye kaput after 3 months. Let's say you drive an average of 1/2 hour every weekday, 1 hour on Saturdays and Sundays (night time). Assuming RM250 for the angel eye.

That works out to about only 54 hours of use and RM4.60 per hour of use!!:eek:

i bought it in penang . . One of the most famouse car tuing place . . B1 bodykitclub . . But they change it for me for free . .

Sorry for bringing up the old post. My driver side inverter went kaput od. My angel eye is set to blinking in P, what I want to ask is, will this setup change if I replace the faulty inverter only?

Can you pm me where is the shop and contact number becoz i want to install the angel eyes

azeL_Inc;418719 said:
Jarance, Out of curiousity, how much the inverter cost? and is it normally sold separately?

btw my problem solved, the seller has contacted me and will replace it for me, coz it s just 2 months..I am happy with his service and will recommend him to those installing angel eyes!

Thanks!

Helena320;701871 said:
Sorry for bringing up the old post. My driver side inverter went kaput od. My angel eye is set to blinking in P, what I want to ask is, will this setup change if I replace the faulty inverter only?

About rm50 2 80 bucks. But better to use led for trouble free solution.

Hmmm... i've installed mine for more than 6 month ody no problem... I ordered mine from UK... the Inverter has fuse (at the +ve-Red) to my experience its not the engine heat but might be the surge from car electrical feed... with the proper wiring (not from the parking light) will solve this and keep it going longer... Ive upgraded my CCLF will post later for view...

BTW like Jarance said upgrade to LED and it will solve everything... just the effect will not be the same :)

Top Bottom