Service Interval for E90..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
There are fake Castrols out there too, so be careful where you get it. There are fakes everywhere.

I'm a member of one of the most famous and oldest clubs in KL, with a reputation for being a drinker's club. There was a scandal a couple of years ago when it was discovered that they were unwittingly stocking fake Scotch. If it can happen in a venerable institution like that, how sure are you when you order Chivas at your pub, that it's really Chivas? Stick to beer. :)

Schwepps;485932 said:
There are fake Castrols out there too, so be careful where you get it. There are fakes everywhere.

I'm a member of one of the most famous and oldest clubs in KL, with a reputation for being a drinker's club. There was a scandal a couple of years ago when it was discovered that they were unwittingly stocking fake Scotch. If it can happen in a venerable institution like that, how sure are you when you order Chivas at your pub, that it's really Chivas? Stick to beer. :)

Even beer, they can give duty free beer which is flat and too much of it can give you a hangover the next day.

my last oil change was when my car clocked 8k km and now 10k after (18k km) i decided to get the oil change at my own expanses since i am planning to make a long distant trip during the cny holiday.

so i bought the original bmw oil filter and 7 packs (1 liter) of Torco SR-1 5w-30. True enuf, the used oil is oxidised and black and that is half way before its schedule service!!

after the lube change i can see the difference immedietely....engine is so much quieter, smoother and responsive.

at a cost about 30% cheaper than the dealer...i would recommend others to change lube oil in between their bsri.

btw, ab glenmarie sells 1liter pack of specially pack lube oil for bmw with 5w-30 made in germany and not syntium. the price is about the same with motul 300v 5w-30:eek:

Top Bottom