RFT or non RFT?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Go Rock Chicks!
(..and the artist formerly known as the funny looking trumpet icon)!

Here's the catch 22.. prices will start to get more competitive when more people are in the market to buy them. Purely market forces la..so more beemerers have to band together to get them!
or maybe work with a particular dealer so he gets economies of scale till others follow suit

Ayy, she's a good guitarist but she's not a style-definer k?. The artist formerly known as Prince was a trailblazing songwriter and among the top 20 rock guitar greats.

You're certainly right about market forces. The other factor is country of origin. I haven't confirmed it yet, but I think the Michelin RFTs are Thai-made, and hence at ASEAN tariff. I used to be biased against Sawasdee-land tyres, but now that I know how big their auto industry has become, I've changed my mind. Bridgestones are still made in Japan, so attract higher tariff.

Schwepps;550692 said:
Bridgestones are still made in Japan, so attract higher tariff.

My Bridgestones were made in Poland, I asked around and it was roughly RM1150 for the front, RM1700 for the rears. These are 17" so a bit on the expensive side. If I do decide to stick to RFTs I'll probably replace them in Singapore.

stanleycck;550348 said:
Sharp.......might be 7k...ish, my staggered RFTPS2 on 193 M Sports 18 was already 6k plus at that time.

i paid for my CSC 3 19" for abt 2k+ sgd

just ordered 4 CSC2 17 RFT for 4.7k MYR....
don't have time to shop around, so hope I didn't pay too much for this deal...

Top Bottom