Pre-registered 325 sports

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmwjunkie

Club Guest
Hi guysAnyone know of any good price for the 325 sports pre-registered from AB? Hoping there's some year end sales to clear some stockCheers

there was a secondhand 07 unit with 2 year warranty being advertised last week in the Star for RM265K...

bmwcar;265337 said:
there was a secondhand 07 unit with 2 year warranty being advertised last week in the Star for RM265K...

yes..u r right..2007 secondhand for Rm265k, pre-register 2007 will be 270-275k since AB only use for Test Drive unit rather the Rm265k u get from dunno the owner drive like?...

Just went to AB Sg Besi today. They are about 6 selections of pre-reg E90 325 but I can't recall the price. I was looking at the 320i and they are going for 217k. All are 2007 and the interest is about 2.27% (if you bank loan). Price different between the pre-reg and pre-owned is about RM9000 and if you do the calculation, you'll be paying more monthly for the pre-owned.

Btw, just to clarify to all. Pre-registered cars are basically new car and the 1st registered owner is Sime Darby (Auto Bavaria). It is not used for demo. Pre-owned cars are mostly demo and BMW company cars.

yeah the pre-reg is pretty good deal. i got my 120 Sports from AB with 1.38% interest..just had to re-assign the reg no. with another

hi guys, i visited sapura this week and they have the last pre-reg 325 sport from cny promotion.
All m3 stuff added in, steering, bodykit, suspension, rims, idrive etc. Going for 283k.
Am i right that supposingly we can get it by 275k? Seems the interest isn't 1.38% also...

soulasylum;314932 said:
hi guys, i visited sapura this week and they have the last pre-reg 325 sport from cny promotion.
All m3 stuff added in, steering, bodykit, suspension, rims, idrive etc. Going for 283k.
Am i right that supposingly we can get it by 275k? Seems the interest isn't 1.38% also...

The 1.38% rate is offered by BMW Credit Bhd, not banks. And you can't get that rate for 9 year loan. You have to ask Sapura Auto if BMW Credit Bhd provide loan when buying from them. You can try banks which mostly gives out 2.29% for pre-reg or new car.

Btw soulasylum, please intro yourself in the newbie section. Before you kena fire from the committee. The committee don't take lightly of you not reading the forum rules.

soulasylum, there's 2 types of offering as far as BMW Credit loan interest is concerned. 2.25% is when you get a few % of discount from the car price. 1.38% or was it 1.58% is there's limited or no discount over car price.. either way, BMW got themself covered. If ur loan sum not high, take the 2.25% and that's what I took.. :p I hate "working" for cars for too long..

astroboy;314957 said:
soulasylum, there's 2 types of offering as far as BMW Credit loan interest is concerned. 2.25% is when you get a few % of discount from the car price. 1.38% or was it 1.58% is there's limited or no discount over car price.. either way, BMW got themself covered. If ur loan sum not high, take the 2.25% and that's what I took.. :p I hate "working" for cars for too long..

Astroboy,

Is there such a thing 1.38% or 1.58% for a maximum of 7 years loan?

funfer_fahrer;315007 said:
Astroboy,

Is there such a thing 1.38% or 1.58% for a maximum of 7 years loan?

Yes. I took the 2.25% because I want to enjoy the 5% discount on list price and yes, I took 7 years.. that my so called "creative accounting" as I initially thought of paying of a VIOS in 3 years or a Camry in 5 years.. now end up 7 years.. extend further to 9 years, I would probably get an E60 :D

Top Bottom