325 sports no more in production

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
racheltoh;344556 said:
mine also dont have USB *sucks* got the AUX. traveller, wllchan told me, u can get a AUX monster for yr usb. try it la.

What's that? Some kind of dongle thingie that allows me to plug in a USB device into the AUX port? If that's so, I will check it out. Thanks.

Traveler;344522 said:
We're in the same boat bro... I miss the USB the most. I don't mind the bluetooth, since I prefer not to share my conversation with any passengers, and I rarely go anywhere that I need to use the highbeam a lot (only once this year).

Actually I had the privilege of owning both model years. The USB is the best thing. But the bluetooth is a dream too, especially being able to dial through iDrive. I still keep a bluetooth earpiece for private conversations.

Agree with you about the auto highbeam dimmer. Can't be used at all in our high traffic conditions so it's useless. :stupid:

Just heard from the sales man that the new 3 series facelift is coming out in Sep, can anyone confirm this?

Yes... in Europe, left hand drive version... Malaysia should be early 2009.. (I think..)

my manager is driving one- a new one. so got to test drive it. prior to that she drives a 320....

all i can say...dream first...

No way, Rachel!

With a rear light like this..
e90faceliftazzandp8.jpg

E90 LCI will be launched in the last quarter but cars will only be available in Dec 2008 /Jan 2009 the earliest. :)

Cheers

Top Bottom