Power Kit is available for F30 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
azrolonizamo;761088 said:
total cost + labor is RM7050

Hi azrolonizamo, I'm new to this forum and also first time BMW owner going with the D revolution. I saw ur post a while back and got excited, so excited I asked BMW (Wearnes) if they have the kit for the f30 so they can fit into my newly booked 320d before collection. Excitement got a bucket of cold water poured on me when they say it's not launched yet, maybe year end. Even autobavaria Sg Besi's accessory leaflet don't have em.

Am I missing the plot here? May I ask where did you get your power kit bolted on?

Mafulat;761158 said:
Hi azrolonizamo, I'm new to this forum and also first time BMW owner going with the D revolution. I saw ur post a while back and got excited, so excited I asked BMW (Wearnes) if they have the kit for the f30 so they can fit into my newly booked 320d before collection. Excitement got a bucket of cold water poured on me when they say it's not launched yet, maybe year end. Even autobavaria Sg Besi's accessory leaflet don't have em.

Am I missing the plot here? May I ask where did you get your power kit bolted on?

Hi Mafulat, welcome fellow 1st time BMW owner & newbie.

You can get a brochure at Ingress Mutiara Damansara. Ask for Anas.

Enjoys!

_M_;761166 said:
Hi Mafulat, welcome fellow 1st time BMW owner & newbie.

You can get a brochure at Ingress Mutiara Damansara. Ask for Anas.

Enjoys!

Thanks _M_. Excitement is back on!

azrolonizamo;760809 said:
drove 230kmh just now. the car still can go but the driver cannot go. takut maa

When the power increase "feel" gone in couple of weeks time,do get in touch with us 320d fraternity to search for more modz *racun*

Damn, I so envy you guys :( Too bad that the 320d doesn't come with the 8.8" otherwise i'd go for 320d (did not know that it was retro-fittable :thefinger:)

markx85;761266 said:
Damn, I so envy you guys :( Too bad that the 320d doesn't come with the 8.8" otherwise i'd go for 320d (did not know that it was retro-fittable :thefinger:)

So IF u can do it all over again, wld u opt for the oil burner instead.. ?

Why is it that Wearnes is always late to the game? I ordered a few accessories from the F30 accessories promotion list and it's been well over a month and they say it still hasn't arrived yet. Heck, they haven't given me some of the accessories they promised when I took the car, even.

Wearnes, I think you need a new shipping agent!

-HypoG

namidub;761188 said:
When the power increase "feel" gone in couple of weeks time,do get in touch with us 320d fraternity to search for more modz *racun*

Hey Namidub, I noticed something peculiar on your E90 and mods. That prompted me to dig a bit more about racechip, their website shows stock models that their chip supports, but you have ppk added, does that mean you need to also refine the maps in the racechip to take ppk's new parameters into consideration?

Thanks!

Mafulat;761346 said:
Hey Namidub, I noticed something peculiar on your E90 and mods. That prompted me to dig a bit more about racechip, their website shows stock models that their chip supports, but you have ppk added, does that mean you need to also refine the maps in the racechip to take ppk's new parameters into consideration?

Thanks!

PPK increase from stock isn't as aggressive as the chiptuners, (vector,dtuk,race chip,speed buster etc) the upgrade is a little more lineary smooth rather than abrupt,pully feeling u get from the chip tuners.
As the claimed figure from PPK isn't too significant i just throw in the race chip for fun,with the original mapping,no refinement.it does give a little bit more oomph though.although all this while been a butt dyno..yet to chk the actual figures.Anyhow with the change of hardware in the PPK,i think it helps the car ready for more tuning.

i just had it for some time,and i keep it on default setting at the moment because i don't want to push the car too much.
will progress with further settings over time.

hmmm i wanted to spec it with my potential new 320d, but the SA says that its not launched yet. Called another dealership and they say that its reserved for the e90 models. does anyone know if its actually out for the f30?

Wearnes quoted me 7k without installation. Claimed to be for F30.

Or for an interim fix of additional rush of torque, power and response, bolt on PedalBox + DTUK (or vector or racechip) for a fraction of the PPK.

Tangty;794994 said:
hmmm i wanted to spec it with my potential new 320d, but the SA says that its not launched yet. Called another dealership and they say that its reserved for the e90 models. does anyone know if its actually out for the f30?

Top Bottom