Power Kit is available for F30 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azrolonizamo

Club Guest
BMW just inform me that the power kit for F30 320D is available. The price is RM6800 and you need to pay RM3400 for the deposit. The delivery is 2 weeks. I have swipe swipe my cradit card for the deposit. hahaha come la you all.

azrolonizamo;756974 said:
BMW just inform me that the power kit for F30 320D is available. The price is RM6800 and you need to pay RM3400 for the deposit. The delivery is 2 weeks. I have swipe swipe my cradit card for the deposit. hahaha come la you all.

Been tempted to do so too.... Let us know your feedback after installing.

this is interesting.. what is the claimed torque & hp gain? yes, pls feedback.. thanks.

Wonder how much diff from the e90 Powerkit as the engine is the same.
Whats the claimed published figure bro? Any idea whats the max torque can the TC take for F30?

badrul880;758447 said:
If the F30 320d can do it, I guess the F10 520d can fit as well? no?
Not really due to the quality of the diesel we have here. Same reasoning they gave when I asked if the X1d could have the powerkit as advertised in other countries and their answer was no.

Got update, a tuner with special skills up north can sort it out....sept diary looks good...how?

hey that's wonderful news! do update us on your first impression with the powerkit. btw, what is BMW claiming for torque and power improvements?

fuhh very powerfull. its like driving a 328 but 50k cheaper. the response is fast. its totally a different car. i only drive a comfort mode. cannot handle the sport mode yet.

azrolonizamo;760761 said:
fuhh very powerfull. its like driving a 328 but 50k cheaper. the response is fast. its totally a different car. i only drive a comfort mode. cannot handle the sport mode yet.

How much is the final bill? boleh test drive tak :biggrin:

namidub;760776 said:
whats the claimed figure (hp/nm) post-Power Kit bro?

Here are extracts from the brochure:

Product description
The engine power of the production vehicles 120d, 120xd, 320d and 320xd is significantly enhanced with the M Performance Power Kit. The kit comprises a new control unit including an engine data update and other hardware compo- nents (such as a charge air cooler) that are per- fectly coordinated with each other.
The performance improvement (147 kW/
420 Nm*) is truly thrilling thanks to its sporting character and impresses with outstanding driving performance.

Sales features/benefits
– Thrilling driving performance, sporty, dynamic coherence and rapid responses.
– Excellent traction, even at higher speeds.
– Fuel consumption and emissions in the ECE
driving cycle as for basic engine models.
– Higher torque curve, maximum 420 Nm* at
1750 rpm.
– Higher power curve, maximum 147 kW at
4000 rpm.
– The warranty remains intact.

320d, 320xd
– Acceleration from 0 - 100 km/h -0.3
seconds compared to series. Vmax as series.

the intercooler is the same size as before but maybe different comfiguration inside the coolers. they even give me the m performance sticker which i dont know where to put

azrolonizamo;760807 said:
the intercooler is the same size as before but maybe different comfiguration inside the coolers. they even give me the m performance sticker which i dont know where to put

You should put the sticker in your engine bay so that when you sell your car the buyer can easily identify it :)

Top Bottom