Power kit and 6 potter on the 320d

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kuntakinte;696084 said:
Done at quill pj, booked during the powerkit preview courtesy of Docrayboy's initiative.

Parts took 1 month to arrive, package was 13.8 kg in total, installation n software upgrades no longer than 2 days.

They returned all the dismantled parts. So, the powerkitters hv extra intercooler, fan.

According to SA, only 5 ppl took up the powerkit offer which he says is a waste cos it really brings the 320d to a new level.

Second day driving n difference from stock car is certainly obvious. D mode now feels like 80% of DS mode.

Only 5 ppl took the package? I am one of them. But i saw many ppl paid already la, more than 5.

Actually, if you look at the 320d Roll Call thread, there are indeed only a handful of powerkit adopters.

seriously guys, beg or borrow cos it's a damn good steal. As the SA says, this is one of those mod (compared to other cosmetic stuff) that will hold its value in the secondary car market later.

ya, it is worth it. If ori give u a smile everytime u drive, this will give u an orgasm. lol

DJH;696736 said:
ya, it is worth it. If ori give u a smile everytime u drive, this will give u an orgasm. lol

Just be careful with all the power.....comes all the responsibility too! And give extra attention to your tyre thread wear too with the added performance. no harm in changing your tyres earlier than later when the thread wears down. Manaic says Goodyear Asymetrical 2 will come in February 2011 and will fit all our 4 wheels.

most 17" profiles are available right now for the GYA2, except 255/40 which are the msport staggered rears. the 255 will be out early next year, according to the lady i spoke to at GY.
if desperate, go with 245/40, which is available now, which should be fine.
...just be more careful when parking cos there's less rubber on the wheels, so you don't kerb your rims.

Just wish to pen my further take on the powerkit
- where previously u feel a lag when negotiating an incline after slowing down, the car lunges forward with gusto even in D mode. Hv to b careful at malls with narrow inclines in their carpark.
- kong (our first powerkitter) did say where previously, he accelerated aggressively n then glanced the speedo, it shows 140kmh, but post powerkit, it's easily 180kmh unconsciously. I can appreciate what he meant now n it's true.
- when previously I like to shift to DS mode wherever traffic allows, the D mode now seems more than adequate in holding the gears too.

Until the next torque thirst strikes, I am very happy with the kit
-

eerr...... me still on stock lah Bro Kuntakinte..tried begging and borrowing but creditor said no need..!! Stock 184 /380 suda cukup makan... for now... :)

basically, after the kit, D is about the same as DS before upgrade. That explains a lot about the potential of the kit. Go get it guys.

kong;696981 said:
eerr...... me still on stock lah Bro Kuntakinte..tried begging and borrowing but creditor said no need..!! Stock 184 /380 suda cukup makan... for now... :)

Damn! Very bad with remembering names. It was bro zarcon instead

kuntakinte;697016 said:
Damn! Very bad with remembering names. It was bro zarcon instead

Thats why must join the drives and TTs bro!! Match the faces n the names....nicknames n real names and place of work n place of residence n who has 2 kids, 3 kids, who works in Citibank, who in Oil n gas etc etc.............aiyo!!! I also headache already...but its all fun!!

kuntakinte;696970 said:
Until the next torque thirst strikes, I am very happy with the kit

That wait won't be long... I've had my tuning box for 7 months already and I am looking for more more more!!!! :D
Unfortunately there's only so much you can do to a 2.0l engine.

muhaiminrahim;697807 said:
here kitty kitty :4: here kitty kitty :4: come home kitty kitty:4: power kitty :4:

sure eat smoke after 16 Jan 2012....help!!!!!

Top Bottom