D' red.... E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks Guys,... haha not a beast yet la Bailey,... hmmm...mafia u got any V8 lying around in your store-room ah??

:angel:

JuneYap- >20K thats with doing most work by myself.

Hv a nice day

muahahaha.. i dun have bmw v8.. but ford v8 i have!..

well.. again.. its a stunning car!

You have a very beautiful car. Where did you get ur carpet from? It's so...black. You really spend a lot of time doing up the car at home. How i wish i have the place and tools for such work.

.....................nice...cannot say or look anymore , wanna go look at my care and imagine.....

BrianJ;317854 said:
Thanks Guys,... haha not a beast yet la Bailey,... hmmm...mafia u got any V8 lying around in your store-room ah??

:angel:

JuneYap- >20K thats with doing most work by myself.

Hv a nice day

Today, was at Ultimate Motorsports saw a very familar black E34 with M5. The engine & exhaust note is sooooo sweet.

thanks bro,... those side steps are actually very simple DIY 3mm plastic plates which are sprayed from the reverse side.

BrianJ; >20K thats with doing most work by myself. [/quote said:
Even award winning car cost u a lot if not maintain properly. Anyway you've did well bro & I believe even though u spent a lot, the feeling of drive it is priceless.:smokin:

Vincent Hor;318072 said:
Today, was at Ultimate Motorsports saw a very familar black E34 with M5. The engine & exhaust note is sooooo sweet.

Gues that should be bro Bro 535's car :rolleyes: sudah siap bikin is it :eek:....

Unker Vincent, that M5 really show, er i mean slow car... my 318 can see to it..

cabuz...

very very slow la tht m5.... the 540 6speed beast boleh makan.. no temperature problem.. muahahaha... sorry brian tumpang

waaaa,.... banyak tumpang sini ya,... have to charge for bed & breakfast oredi. :)

Top Bottom