Pearl Silver E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

xtracooljustin

Club Guest
Did a photoshoot of my ride some time back... finally have time to edit and upload them :cool:The specs for starters:1994 E34 525i VANOSPearl Silver paintjobAC Schnitzer bodykitAlpina Softline 2 piece 18" rimsAll black leather interiorClear tail lamps and indicatorsJVC headunitSome appetizers to whet the appetite:
dscn1063cc0.jpg
e34a7800rd4.jpg
More pics on the next post! Thanks for checking out my ride!

These are recent pics... shot at my house. Photos by Reon and the lovely Irene Tan as the model. She's a childhood friend and has established herself as a freelance model and an up-and-coming actress.

For the complete album of pictures and other exciting pictures, pls check out my website at
http://xtracooljustin.multiply.com/

VERY Nice ride bro.. Nice pic taken by Reon and pretty Irene.

If the photo shoot done at 7pm or 6am (KL Time) The light will be superb.. A few reflextors and some proper lighting.. will enhance the effect

awesome shots... regards to Irene Tan ;)

just 1 Q.. noticed that ur front bumper is standard in some pics n with an AC bumper in the others.. which is your current one?

Hahh..u shot the pic in my faculty..But i never see ur car in Skudai area?? U are lecturer?

cool..

yep cool...bring back memories of my e34 lst time in 2004. Wonder who own it now??? Plat no BEC 101, full A/C kit as well. LSt time white color with A/C side lining sticker. Any forrummer seen it antwhere ha?? Nway, like your wheels goes well in Silver car, very neat. Sorry racun sikit ha....find m-tech 2 steering...hehe.:cool:

Hi Justin, cool looking car.;) One thing... a pussy cat can sleep in your front wheel well. Slam her down a bit....:D :D

geoffreylee;225119 said:
VERY Nice ride bro.. Nice pic taken by Reon and pretty Irene.

If the photo shoot done at 7pm or 6am (KL Time) The light will be superb.. A few reflextors and some proper lighting.. will enhance the effect

I must say that im just an ameteur shooter who has an eye for good composition. will get da gears for a more pro shoot when i have da dosh to splosh on some good gears.

SuperCharger;225127 said:
awesome shots... regards to Irene Tan ;)

just 1 Q.. noticed that ur front bumper is standard in some pics n with an AC bumper in the others.. which is your current one?

heh heh... currently im on standard bumpers... small little accident b4 CNY has stripped me of da front bumper.

Lee36328;225128 said:
Cool, Justin, cool.

Thanks bro. when gonna let me ride da F355 la?

bmw7833;225150 said:
Hahh..u shot the pic in my faculty..But i never see ur car in Skudai area?? U are lecturer?

Oh so ur a lecturer there huh...im just an Architecture student. 2 more years to go. i stay outside so thats y u dun c my car in campus often. i've actually taken pics of my old car at ur faculty as well.

RAMOURA;225159 said:
yep cool...bring back memories of my e34 lst time in 2004. Wonder who own it now??? Plat no BEC 101, full A/C kit as well. LSt time white color with A/C side lining sticker. Any forrummer seen it antwhere ha?? Nway, like your wheels goes well in Silver car, very neat. Sorry racun sikit ha....find m-tech 2 steering...hehe.:cool:

yeah looking for a nice M tech steering. An ACS steering would do just fine!

flash;225163 said:
Hi Justin, cool looking car.;) One thing... a pussy cat can sleep in your front wheel well. Slam her down a bit....:D :D

nah...standard is best. u cant imagine how bad da potholes r in JB.

ICEMAN 13;225197 said:
ayooo ...nice shots .... one word AWSOME

thanks for ur kind words bro!

wow.. sure beautiful hot.. and mus say car is lookin gorgeous....

but yeah la.. slam it la.. even cun.. hehe

xtracooljustin;225281 said:
Oh so ur a lecturer there huh...im just an Architecture student. 2 more years to go. i stay outside so thats y u dun c my car in campus often. i've actually taken pics of my old car at ur faculty as well.

Architecture student?? Woww..Student can drive UDM..Not bad..How u do it??

Nice shot of the girl errr I mean yr E34:D

Wanna sell arr? The car of course:p

bmw7833;225285 said:
Architecture student?? Woww..Student can drive UDM..Not bad..How u do it??

Err.... student can't drive UDM meh? What do you mean "how you do it?":confused:

BTW, Justin, cool pics and cool car... keep it up!

Roland,

Lemme see .... Justin sells Tofu during his free time! Not sure if he has ventured on to stranger things these days. VCD & DVD biz ain't doing too well either! It's amazing what runs in the heads of some people these days, eh ?

Anyway, this is a heck of looker and I've been upclose and personal with the car. Great pics but it's in real view you see what has gone into this car to make it this good. Kudos to both Justin and Vincent for this babe!

Regards,
VaN.

Vanquish;225468 said:
Roland,

Lemme see .... Justin sells Tofu during his free time! Not sure if he has ventured on to stranger things these days. VCD & DVD biz ain't doing too well either! It's amazing what runs in the heads of some people these days, eh ?

Anyway, this is a heck of looker and I've been upclose and personal with the car. Great pics but it's in real view you see what has gone into this car to make it this good. Kudos to both Justin and Vincent for this babe!

Regards,
VaN.

You telling me, man. UDMs can only be driven by pwofessional people, not Ah Beng Deluxe people, not DHL employees, not desperate housewives & most important, not STUDENTs... coz you all don't go well with the image of UDM. Unless of course you are Loan Sharker, PIMPs, etc.

Top Bottom