OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by chairoger@Sep 12 2005, 09:01 PM
Loud and clear guys. :D Just to play it on the SAFE side,just assume I CANT make it on Sat nite at 9pm. Like that everybody dun hav any expectations and that wont be such a letdown.

If somehow I am there that day, definitely will give Van a call cause I believe I have his number.If not,just masuk Handle Bar and look for the most handsome guy there lor.keke

Roland,
Your BMW membership number nicer ler. Can swap number or not? :lol:
Yo Roger,
Swap membership number? I didn't know it is possible but if it is, we discu$$ next time... ;) :D

Yo KL members,
D-date is coming... can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! Have a safe trip down south!!! B)

Time is running out, where the rendezvous point, what time.
What the cost of the accomodation?

Mctnesh, your welcome to hop into my ride .

Yup anybody else who wants to tag along and need a ride? U can join me too...driving solo at the moment..... :ph34r:

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 13 2005, 11:07 AM
Yup anybody else who wants to tag along and need a ride? U can join me too...driving solo at the moment..... :ph34r:
Will be solo in SG :p :D ????? I oso driving solo, so how ??

yes, what's the time of departure? I will definitely be going down to JB, but not necessarily in a UDM.................

But if Jeff is going, then I would want to come from behind to tiong him.........

hey to all braders, when will you guys touch down JB...I m from JB...really hope to meet u guys.....let me noe the location to meet.....yeah

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 13 2005, 03:41 AM
:eek: i thot it was the 17th.... ????
On the 17th, you guys will be in JB not in Singapore. We will be going to Singapore on Sunday which is on the 18th....

Bad news guys....

18 Sept is bad...most of the BMW guys are attending the BMW XPO...they are launching the new M5 E60 on that day.

Most of the guys are attending it and the its by invitation from PML.

Would you guys like to postpone the date to say a week later ?

Originally posted by Ghostrider-SG@Sep 13 2005, 04:38 PM
Bad news guys....

18 Sept is bad...most of the BMW guys are attending the BMW XPO...they are launching the new M5 E60 on that day.

You will have to get in touch with three28@appoo lah... might be a good idea. Best get in touch with him. will buzz him and let him know

xcuse me, ive booked the rooms usin my credit card already ... kennot postpone arrr... :) :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by Ghostrider-SG@Sep 13 2005, 04:38 PM
Bad news guys....

Real bad news, man... :(

I am lost oredi.... :blink:

errr why weren't we notified of this earlier...this thread was on for a long time...arrangements have been made.... :blink:

This trip seems likes its on its own trip to failure........ :ph34r:

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 13 2005, 06:54 PM
errr why weren't we notified of this earlier...this thread was on for a long time...arrangements have been made.... :blink:

No worries bro. Most to most we dont go to Singapore. We still can have fun in JB. No big deals what. I am very sure that the members in JB will be happy to host you guys here.

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 13 2005, 06:54 PM

I didn't know about the XPO thingy too...cos I was not invited mah...not potential Yam5 owner. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Actually....we can try to round up some of the Classic gang in SG....standby...let me activate them !!

WAYNESURFER !!!! WHERE ARE UUUUUUU !!!!

Alternative....drive south...we paint Johor RED !!

Top Bottom