OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys, haven't got a car to go down.. :( Long story behind the E36 (which is not in my profile anymore) :unsure: and the E24 is not fit for a long distance drive + i don't wanna risk it.

I would love to hitch a ride but as i mentioned earlier in the thread, even if i went, i'd have to come back on the same day and i doubt anyone would wanna just drive down and drive back.

I'm afraid I'll have to pull out. Regretfully!! Even so, I hope you guys have a fun trip. Try to make it happen wey... SG or no SG, the JB boys are still there. You guys have been planning this since god knows when...

Cheers...

Depature Date : 17/09/05
Come Back Sunday :18/09/05
Drive to JB

Ok guys for this date if we have a total of 20Cars ( From KL ) We proceed . What say u guys . More the Merrier . Can try to get some sponsors too (TRY). Please Revert Quick . Thanks

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
3) jeffreyewe
4) jarance (if can get my car to speed)
5) JYazid
6)Blackrobe
7)fabianyee (but no passport,maybe swimming across )

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) BiMmEr78
3) Albundy

50% confirmed and driving

1) Alvin

I spoke to vladd yesterday ...and guys due tosome of us already made provisions....

We go .... the trip stays .... we go paint JB red man

Ghost-sg ... bring the guys over to JB lor...!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

C yaLL theRe :D

Originally posted by Bmmad318i@Sep 14 2005, 03:46 PM
No lar sorry to dissapoint u ppl but working on that day....most probally cannot make it. :cry:
Take leave lah bro. We sure want you around too. Once in a year what. I guess no harm in taking leave what. Try your best lah bro....

Time's running out, we need to know the rendezvous point, time of departure.etc,etc.

Can someone please arrange for this.

Meeting Point:

Time of arrival:

Time of departure:

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@Sep 15 2005, 10:36 AM
Time's running out, we need to know the rendezvous point, time of departure.etc,etc.

Can someone please arrange for this.

Meeting Point:

Time of arrival:

Time of departure:
Yup, and also the itinerary :)

Rendezvous point : 10.00am Mcdonalds after Mint Hotel before sungei besi toll .

Straight thru to JB ....

departure : sharp 10.30am

how ?

'prince' apo, 10am sounds PERFECT! :)

i'll b there at 10 on the dot! n can we hev the most updated list of ppl joining in the fun pls? the infos r quite jumbled up somewhere in between dis threads ....

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

May i suggest that all of you chaps bring along your passports just in case, plans may change....

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 15 2005, 01:10 PM
May i suggest that all of you chaps bring along your passports just in case, plans may change....
great idea blackrobe.. sadlly I may have to pull out.. Have fun dudes. I might have to get some stuff sorted out here..

cheers

Top Bottom