OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Just bring yer passport just in case like blackrobe said .

Anyways ... c ya guys there man ....

unnggaaa boonnggga ////

sith - u are not pulling out last minute man ....

cya guys at McD mint hotel at 1000HRS tmrow (Sat, 17th Sept) ok. n pls DO NOT B LATE!, 10q. :) :p

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Guys, enjoy urselves aight. But don't do anything that I won't .. lol. :p

Appu, remember what I told you the other day, aight. :D

have a pleasant drive don't drink sabu and drive, you are there drive in Spore malu if you don't, :wink: they came for our BBQ lah.

THREE28, what is the lodging arrangement and itenary? All I know from this trip is to meet up at McD sg besi at 10am after that is all blank?

please advise bro... tks

sorry to say, I won't be joining you guys for the drive.
Got an early appointment in S'pore tomorow, so I'm flying down.

I'll see you guys in JB.

Depature Date : 17/09/05
Come Back Sunday :18/09/05
Drive to JB

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
6) Blackrobe
4) Ian

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) jeffreyewe

Put Aeroplane list

1)BiMmEr78
2)Albundy
3)fabianyee
4)JYazid
5)jarance

Sorry guys really wanted to come but have to work .... see now also in the office ... dam farked up weekend .... :lazy:

Back from the drive south meeting up with the southerners...damn great bunch of guys and gal.

We had a good lunch to start of on saturday, followed by them having arranged our stay at a comfy and strategically located hotel. Then some of us began our liquid diet (need i say who?) at Eden Garden...which the rest of us followed suit till we returned to the hotel for a freshening up.

Then we met up at Project and we had around 18-20 cars... an excellent view. We convoyed to the restaurant of their choice and had a hearty meal and heartier chats...

We then convoyed to Eden Garden..to Handle Bar Club/Bar... and drank till the early hours...

Some of us drove in to S'pore the next morning...ambitiously intending to do some shopping, but due to time constraints and something to do with 'road signages', that idea had to be quickly abandoned and so we returned back to JB and subsequently to KL...having had a great time and having met some new mates...

Thanks to Vladd, Vanquish, Bob and quite a few others...it was memorable... Thanks guys.. We will try our best to be equally hospitable when you guys next visit us... B)

I believe the shots will be posted up later this morning...Sith and Vladd took some snaps...among others as well...

Great Trip. Fun and happening

A great thanks to Vladd, Van , Bob, Deva and the rest of u guys ...

YOU GUYS ROCK MAN

Those who missed it ...sad man ... :D

Top Bottom