OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 10 2005, 08:07 PM
Hi Vladd, where's Handle Bar ? in JB or in Sg? I might be staying in Sg...
It is JB bro. It is called Handle Bar because they sell Harley Davidson bikes and merchandise too there.

ok. ta. Any idea which part of kallang we having the TT at? U guys from Sg, can u let me know wats the place called? n See u all next week..

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 11 2005, 01:36 AM
ok. ta. Any idea which part of kallang we having the TT at? U guys from Sg, can u let me know wats the place called? n See u all next week..
hai BR any good news on your car?

ok back on track... are we still meeting up as planned? 10 am at Sg Besi? Appuuuuuuuuuuuu wheres uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Jeff,

Can you bring along my official BMW shirt(XL) to the Handle Bar? I didnt get the chance to pick it up from you when in KL. You can check the records. I believe I paid to your Maybank acc months ago(this year 2005)Hope its not too much a hassle for you.Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the hijack guys. :blush:

Special thanks to Vanquish for his understanding and cool headedness in regard to JB TT attendance. Banyak banyak thank you. For a moment there,I thought its gonna be a compulsory thingy to attend TTs......... :ph34r:

Originally posted by chairoger@Sep 12 2005, 12:40 AM
Jeff,

Can you bring along my official BMW shirt(XL) to the Handle Bar? I didnt get the chance to pick it up from you when in KL. You can check the records. I believe I paid to your Maybank acc months ago(this year 2005)Hope its not too much a hassle for you.Thank you in advance.

Sorry for the hijack guys. :blush:

Special thanks to Vanquish for his understanding and cool headedness in regard to JB TT attendance. Banyak banyak thank you. For a moment there,I thought its gonna be a compulsory thingy to attend TTs......... :ph34r:
okie...done

Originally posted by blackrobe@Sep 11 2005, 05:32 PM
Yup.... everythings kewl.... :eek:k:
now on careful securely lock and park at clear place and don't forget to mandi bunga.

Originally posted by chairoger@Sep 12 2005, 12:40 AM

Aiyoh friend ...

This is not a communist country la ... but then again if it was, we'll all be driving around in Potongs and Kuntchils ... The only reasons the fellas got worked up is because you did not turn up despite saying you wud a few times. But then again, I'm sure we'll see you eventually once you sort your things out and all. The door is always welcome ... make it soon, mate !!!

Cheers,

:)

Loud and clear guys. :D Just to play it on the SAFE side,just assume I CANT make it on Sat nite at 9pm. Like that everybody dun hav any expectations and that wont be such a letdown.

If somehow I am there that day, definitely will give Van a call cause I believe I have his number.If not,just masuk Handle Bar and look for the most handsome guy there lor.keke

Roland,
Your BMW membership number nicer ler. Can swap number or not? :lol:

Originally posted by chairoger@Sep 12 2005, 09:01 PM
Loud and clear guys. :D Just to play it on the SAFE side,just assume I CANT make it on Sat nite at 9pm. Like that everybody dun hav any expectations and that wont be such a letdown.

If somehow I am there that day, definitely will give Van a call cause I believe I have his number.If not,just masuk Handle Bar and look for the most handsome guy there lor.keke

Roland,
Your BMW membership number nicer ler. Can swap number or not? :lol:
Good.

just to let u guys know, im CONFIRMED coming .... but i wld b most likely bz at nite larrr ................................ joinin the convoy, n also TT but mayb fer awhile :)

i'll b stayin in hyatt i think.

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by Ghostrider-SG@Jun 27 2005, 03:18 PM
I have spoken to Ryan (BMW.SG boss) and he said that once confirm a date, he will shift the date to suit you guys.

So let me know once its comfirm and we will paint SG blue and white !! Roundel RULEZ !!
Hi bro Ghostrider. Have you talked to Ryan because the date has been confirmed that we will be coming in the 18th Sept to Singapore.

bro, I m in. what time and where are we suppose to meet on saturday? how about saturday lodging?

I wanna come too....but dun have a car at the moment :(
Apoo, can i car pool wif u....booze on me :D

Top Bottom