OFFICIAL Drive to the South

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by eddiefiola@Sep 2 2005, 12:38 PM
zam, suka hati aku lah apa yg aku nak tulis. kau susah apa hal.........
tak boleh la suka hati ko macam tu ajer kawan.. public forum.. nak tulis suke hati, kau buatla forum sendiri.... aku boleh suggest nama untuk forum ko... www.palat.com.... place for all palats...

ingat... terlajak perahu boleh di undur, terlajak kata binasa kawan...

so how many ppl r going down?? 6 only?? i think i'll go also (80%).. but not sure.. even if it's only 6 ppl, if i can, i'll go.. now waiting for money to spend.. $$ not here yet, hope will be in my pocket soon so i can go..

Hello everybody. Please let me know whether you guys are coming or not early and let us( JB members ) know how many of you guys. We want a confirmed list so that things can be arranged. If no one lets us know, I guess this Drive to South event will not be successful. For those who can come pls do and drive your own vehicles because we have told our non forummers that the KL guys cars are fully modded. To all of you guys out there pls give the support to the club by coming to this event. If only a few of you guys are coming, how do you guys from KL expect us from JB to support other events in KL in the future. Forget about the members in JB. What will the Singapore club members think about us from the bmwclubmalaysia. They will sure think "huh only you guys huh. I thought there will be a whole bunch!". I am sure this is what will happen. Pls think about it! If I have said anything wrong pls do excuse me. Thanks.

Depature Date : 17/09/05
Come Back Sunday :18/09/05
Drive to JB

Ok guys for this date if we have a total of 20Cars ( From KL ) We proceed . What say u guys . More the Merrier . Can try to get some sponsors too (TRY). Please Revert Quick . Thanks

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
3) jeffreyewe
4) jarance (if can get my car to speed)
5) JYazid
6)Blackrobe
7)fabianyee (but no passport,maybe swimming across )

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) BiMmEr78
3) Albundy

50% confirmed and driving

1) Alvin

Drive to JB

Ok guys for this date if we have a total of 20Cars ( From KL ) We proceed . What say u guys . More the Merrier . Can try to get some sponsors too (TRY). Please Revert Quick . Thanks

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
3) jeffreyewe
5) JYazid
6)Blackrobe

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) BiMmEr78
3) Albundy

1) Alvin
2) nikazwaa (if there's a car to drive, goin as far as JB and not staying the night. Work sucks)

Originally posted by vladd_tappish@Sep 7 2005, 07:08 PM
Hello everybody. Please let me know whether you guys are coming or not early and let us( JB members ) know how many of you guys. We want a confirmed list so that things can be arranged. If no one lets us know, I guess this Drive to South event will not be successful. For those who can come pls do and drive your own vehicles because we have told our non forummers that the KL guys cars are fully modded. To all of you guys out there pls give the support to the club by coming to this event. If only a few of you guys are coming, how do you guys from KL expect us from JB to support other events in KL in the future. Forget about the members in JB. What will the Singapore club members think about us from the bmwclubmalaysia. They will sure think "huh only you guys huh. I thought there will be a whole bunch!". I am sure this is what will happen. Pls think about it! If I have said anything wrong pls do excuse me. Thanks.
I have talked to the Handle Bar manager yesterday. He said that everything like parking and rooms in Eden can be arranged if we let him know about 1 week in advance. The cooperate price for them is RM130 per room with double beds. What I am trying to say here is pls confirm to me how many ppl, how many cars and how many wants the rooms so that arrangements can be made from my side.Pls confirm before the 12th. Thanks.

Drive to JB

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
3) jeffreyewe
5) JYazid
6)Blackrobe

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) BiMmEr78
3) Albundy
4) Fireblade

1) Alvin
2) nikazwaa (if there's a car to drive, goin as far as JB and not staying the night. Work sucks)

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Sep 7 2005, 11:16 PM
Drive to JB

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
3) jeffreyewe
5) JYazid
6)Blackrobe

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) BiMmEr78
3) Albundy

1) Alvin
Can take leave wat??

Cannot... I'm in the organisin commitee for my company's annual dinner to be held on Sunday. Lotsa work to be done.

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Sep 8 2005, 12:31 PM
Cannot... I'm in the organisin commitee for my company's annual dinner to be held on Sunday. Lotsa work to be done.
U sure or not..... ????

:D :D Guys .. i think we should show more support to the JB guys lar..

For those not driving try to drive , lar at leaset 10 cars will look pretty good.

I think i will try to extend the invite to sa bimmer and malat bimmer toniight .

come on remeber the free juice we got thru vladd's statement to projet eh ...

cheers

Vladd u will see me there for sure buddy .

cheers :D

Originally posted by three28@Sep 9 2005, 10:36 AM
:D :D Guys .. i think we should show more support to the JB guys lar..

For those not driving try to drive , lar at leaset 10 cars will look pretty good.

I think i will try to extend the invite to sa bimmer and malat bimmer toniight .

come on remeber the free juice we got thru vladd's statement to projet eh ...

cheers

Vladd u will see me there for sure buddy .

cheers :D
Ok lah appoo I will drive also... But help me ya tomorrow.. car needs some work so that I can drive down.

cheers buddy

Drive to JB

Driving

1) Three28
2) kahar abdullah
3) jeffreyewe
5) JYazid
6)Blackrobe

Not driving list

1) Sithwarrior
2) BiMmEr78 - Sorry guys. Need to Alor Star for work ... cant avoid it
3) Albundy
4) Fireblade

1) Alvin

sorry guys, I have to pull out. My car broke down. Suspect blown gasket due to engine overheating. Don't when car is coming out as I have to arrange tow truck from Klang to Segambut.

Originally posted by jarance@Sep 10 2005, 10:10 AM
sorry guys, I have to pull out. My car broke down. Suspect blown gasket due to engine overheating. Don't when car is coming out as I have to arrange tow truck from Klang to Segambut.
No worries,Jarance

You can always ride with me. :D

Top Bottom