New SKD F10 523i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys,

My F10 sent to AB last week and they confirmed there is a sound somewhere in front of the wheel or absorber. Till now they still do the checking.. Aii... leave my car at AB more than at my house now.. :(

Dun they get you a replacement car or something?
Darn, I should be getting my F10 this saturday. I hope everything is fine then

teething problems are not uncommon each time a manufacturer introduces new models. have patience, they'll eventually get all the bugs sorted. either that, or wait for LCI :)

I will just settle for a Camry/Accord comes my next purchase. They are the same everywhere, i mean the car, dealerships, problems... regardless CBU/ CKD.

They took 2 days to solve my front arm noise problem - the technician forgot to tighten the screw :(

they told me is not the arm problem and ask me to take the car while they send the report to German to get the solution. I will not accept the excuse, i will not get my car until they give me a good reason because this is new car and they can not release the car to customer when the problem is still there.
What a service!!

DJH , do remember to check the problems that posted in this forum . I also hope they can replace a car because they took off the absorber and installed and testing again and again .. will do a complaint soon.

I sent my car to AB workshop 3 times less than 28 days :(
This is so called BMW quality & F10 very unstable if speed over 160km, it shake like a boat. My old e90 is far more stable than F10.

Complaint also not use, i make alot of noise & ask for a loan car but no one fr AB or BMW Malaysia take it seriously.

AB told me they have rectify the problem on the suspension switching mode
(normal, comfort and sport ). They told me to get the car while waiting for
the German to upgrade something on the switch mode issues. Again, I will
not accept the car when the problem is still there. Also this is new car with less than 20days ..

Very disappointed with the new F10 and I taught switching the plan to
purchase Merc to F10 is the right choice and seem like even worse.

What to do??? GLC comapny in bolehland :) u got no right to complaint.
What we can do is telling ourfriend switch to Merc or Audi rather than BMW, since BMW Malaysia doesn't care about the trouble at all :(

My aircon fail in second week when i drove F10 to Sing, my family felt like in sauna and everyone sweat but no one fr BMW assist me even i call to the BMW Malaysia.

The air con fail twice in less than 2 weeks :(

You guys are freaking me out! I will be getting my car soon. Hope you guys are the minority, sorry for hoping in such a manner.

yea , one of my friend car in early batch of SKD is running fine till now.

The thing is the i only drive few times then end up in AB workshop like a white mouse ..

May be our luck not good :(
I hate the BMW Malaysia's after sale service, they don't assist me at all, feel regret to buy the F10 :mad:

This time they claim the alignment cause the car unstable :stupid:
The engineer cannot notice the problem until i told him :) look like 1'am more skillful than them, they shud employ me as their engineer lol

mine still havent discharge from the hospital . still awaiting for the parts from German ..

1 of my friend who bought the F10 got engine die off problem like mine.
My car's engine off by it self while waiting the Traffic light :(

Top Bottom