My Ingress Auto experience

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Quikflyer

Club Guest
hey peeps,I had issues with my car's steering where if I were to turn to left/right, there was a squealing sound. I had initially brought my 1er to AB Glenmarie, and they 'fixed' it for me by applying some lubricant. I'm not sure what lubricant they have applied, but after a few turns, the sound came back again. So that means I have to go back to workshop.However, since Ingress opened nearby my area, I thought of giving it a go. Went there at about 9.15am, and I had no prior appointment. Was attended by the Service Advisor, and explained to him the problem. He took a look and then said it will take longer than 1 - 2 hours. He said had to open up the steering/dash parts to check properly. He suggested that I go back first and had arranged a car to fetch me home which quite a nice touch, not sure if this is a standard service in AB? Anyway when I was about to leave, I had to pick up my keys from my car... at this time the car was upstairs in the workshop, so I went up, and saw the car being opened up...nice to see they really do check it properly...unlike AB!! :rolleyes: Was taken home by a SA with a nice 320i....quite nice ride the 320i was! hehe...After lunch time it was done...called me and picked up the car. Found the car in perfect condition...they even gave it a wash, and vacuum inside, and I even noticed the dash and interior were cleaned up. Wow...thumbs up!! The Ingress in MD also had more merchandises... AB Glenmarie is pale in comparison. Picked up a bottle of BMW shampoo and interior cleaner. Wanted to get BMW Sauber F1 jersey but at Rm500...it was too costly.Overall, very good experience.

yes... they aspire to be the ambassador for BMW. As long as your car is a BMW, they want to serve u. Deputy GM personally told me that. Sounds like a passionate bunch! You will not go wrong with them!

Quikflyer;320572 said:
hey peeps,

I had issues with my car's steering where if I were to turn to left/right, there was a squealing sound. I had initially brought my 1er to AB Glenmarie, and they 'fixed' it for me by applying some lubricant. I'm not sure what lubricant they have applied, but after a few turns, the sound came back again. So that means I have to go back to workshop.

However, since Ingress opened nearby my area, I thought of giving it a go. Went there at about 9.15am, and I had no prior appointment. Was attended by the Service Advisor, and explained to him the problem. He took a look and then said it will take longer than 1 - 2 hours. He said had to open up the steering/dash parts to check properly. He suggested that I go back first and had arranged a car to fetch me home which quite a nice touch, not sure if this is a standard service in AB? Anyway when I was about to leave, I had to pick up my keys from my car... at this time the car was upstairs in the workshop, so I went up, and saw the car being opened up...nice to see they really do check it properly...unlike AB!! :rolleyes: Was taken home by a SA with a nice 320i....quite nice ride the 320i was! hehe...

After lunch time it was done...called me and picked up the car. Found the car in perfect condition...they even gave it a wash, and vacuum inside, and I even noticed the dash and interior were cleaned up. Wow...thumbs up!!

The Ingress in MD also had more merchandises... AB Glenmarie is pale in comparison. Picked up a bottle of BMW shampoo and interior cleaner. Wanted to get BMW Sauber F1 jersey but at Rm500...it was too costly.

Overall, very good experience.

how much they charge u bro?

astroboy;320653 said:
yes... they aspire to be the ambassador for BMW. As long as your car is a BMW, they want to serve u. Deputy GM personally told me that. Sounds like a passionate bunch! You will not go wrong with them!

i see.. ingress fabricated some automated machines for me last time.. i wonder if the group MD can gimme discounts.. hehe.. :top:

Ingress is an established OEM part manufacturer with facilities all over SEA.

Discount? On paper I think they can't because its unfair to the other dealer as every dealer must strictly adhere to the list price, or they risk lossing their dealership... and that's what I thought initially. It ends up everyone is getting their E90 cheaper than mine!! Darn...

David Yong;321326 said:
Bro Quikflyer, what exactly the problem with your steering ?

When I turn left and right, there is a noise, kinda like screeching sound...I would think it's not well lubricated, or perhaps power steering oil is low...dunno really...

Now it's smooth like silk...

I have another good experience with Ingress Auto recently...:top::top::top:
I sent my car in two days ago to rectify some noises from the doors at about 3.50pm. I was invited to the customers' lounge with hospitality of a nice cup of coffee & a slice of the chocolate cake while the Service Advisor rectify the problem with his mechanics.
In about 15mins later, the SA approached me and confirmed that I needed replacement of my rain gutters on both sides, so they had them changed. They took about 2 hours to complete the job. Again, I had another nice fresh brewed coffee.

Drove off very satisfactory, the noise had vanished....drank 2 nice fresh brewed coffee, had my car washed, and its FOC (car still under warranty).
Most importantly had my irritating problem solved.

Thank you Ingress Auto...Keep up the good reputation.

wow man ... i probably shd go to ingress auto for the next service man! sound too good to be true!! even is quite far away from my place :( cant believe they even arranged someone to fetch you home. Wondering they would fetch me back to office (KL Center) or not :)

keeekeee;321672 said:
wow man ... i probably shd go to ingress auto for the next service man! sound too good to be true!! even is quite far away from my place :( cant believe they even arranged someone to fetch you home. Wondering they would fetch me back to office (KL Center) or not :)

Bro, come join us on this Sunday from 9.30am to 1pm for an event by Ingress Auto. You will get to know more about them.

David Yong;321721 said:
Bro, come join us on this Sunday from 9.30am to 1pm for an event by Ingress Auto. You will get to know more about them.

WHat event is that ar?

Quikflyer;322192 said:
WHat event is that ar?

Ingress Auto is sponsoring brunch get together at their outlet for the E9x community tomorrow (11th May) starting 9.30am till 1pm. They would want to get to know the community better as well as to build relationship/bond with the community. Free food, outlet tour and a booking form to book for free 21 point inspection of our cars if we want to. The Deputy GM will also be introducing some promotions for the month of May centered around Motorsports. Do join us if you can :)

i think after this also i will send my car to Ingress Auto...based on ur feedbacks....

damm ...bought my 1 series at AB Sg Besi...till now not yet get my antenna....when go for servicing....have to go back home by taxi coz takes half day or even one day....morning til late evening...some more the other day...simply walk in to service suddenly kena tiu for not having an appoinment....so ashamed...have to pick my own coffee....or even cold water...

now feeling like to complain to BMW AG and BMW Msia....paiseh..paiseh...

Looks like I will take my car for my 1st service there then!

How do I get to Ingress ? Im from Klang and my nearest highway would be Kesas. Directions pleaseeeeeee ....

GhostDriver;323324 said:
Looks like I will take my car for my 1st service there then!

How do I get to Ingress ? Im from Klang and my nearest highway would be Kesas. Directions pleaseeeeeee ....

From Kesas you can exit Sunway toll and get on LDP heading towards 1Utama. You need to pass 1Utama and The Curve (both on your left), as you look to your right you'll see Mofaz and Toyota showrooms. Ingress Auto is next to them.

You would need to take the underpass on your left (Mutiara Damansara) but make a right under it and go straight. There are signs leading you to Ingress from there on.

Thanks mate!

By the way, does Ingress have a website ?

Tried Googling it but could not find any...

Top Bottom