Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro jega m5,u can join our december monthly tt, i think will be next weekend, 7/12/2008, sunday, 4pm at melaka raya friends cafe.

the dec monthly tt is this sunday.

date:7/12/08
time:4pm
venue:friend's cafe melaka raya

hope to see more bro,sis & newbies comming.

this time can,t make it...sorry bro chili e30 ...visitors in the house ...thanks anyway

today tt was not fun...:2:eek:nly me & redhotiven,hopefully if everyone not comming pls inform so we might call off.

pussy;378971 said:
why never call me la .....

miss the melaka TT...

you never read the forum? o.k...next time i call u for monthly tt coz is on sun, it take u 30min drive from ur house to m'cca.

bro pussy, i also trust u can make it with yr e30, so see u in our next melaka tt.

pussy;379059 said:
you sure 30 mins can reach ka ? you must be crazy....

Solution : add Supercharger
you were talking about it

The other reason for low turn out is because of less than 48 hours notice.
Yes, is bi-weekly meet, but most people forget anyway. We are all human :)

So, the next meet is 21th DEC 2008 ?

turbology;379644 said:
Solution : add Supercharger
you were talking about it

The other reason for low turn out is because of less than 48 hours notice.
Yes, is bi-weekly meet, but most people forget anyway. We are all human :)

So, the next meet is 21th DEC 2008 ?

hallo! u ask pussy to put in supercharger...:stupid: he no need supercharger also can tapau evo 3 lah...next tt will be next wed 8pm subaidah hang tuah.monthly tt will be 1st week of jan 09.21st we still at p.d lah...

first of all i would like to wish all m'cca member,forumer happy new year.our m'cca monthly tt is back this sun.hope to u guys coz this is the 1st tt for year 2009.

date:4/1/2009
time:4pm
venue:friend's cafe melaka raya

p/s:we might have guest from K.L

chili e30;384445 said:
p/s:we might have guest from K.L

yayayaya,bro.chili,can't wait to see our K.L. guest lah,hope he will come for tis year 1st melaka tt, hehehehe

I am driving down to Malacca for the TT. Any of you interested to join just call me so we can go down together. My no 0172068746

today tt was not fun,attended people only me,coupe e30,turbology & turbology girlfriend.redhotiven where are u?this time you ffk.really need to know what is the problem that make our tt getting less & less people.bro redbaron luckly you got some family problem & turn back half way.

Top Bottom