Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
guys..my wife dah selamat melahirkan my 2nd sons @ 0850hrs, 12 nov 2008. and guess wat, he weights a whopping 4.3kg, 1kg shy from malaysians record of 5.3kg..thanks god everything is ok..n our member, nevets also dapat new baby girl on 11/11/08...heheheh...

so, apologize me if cannot attend our tt..u guys have fun k!! cheerssss...

guys... noticed, Not many of the Melaka boys want to join the AD08 ?

Comelah... only a few coming... there is lucky draw prizes for all

Chille contact me further... got good news..

Hellraiser;373999 said:
Guys, need help. Appreciate if you could suggest nice place to hangout in Melaka. Thanks

bro u have to define what yr 'hangout' means?? ....sightseeing/places to eat/tourist attractions/chakuat/pubs/bistros or what your purpose...with family/friends or clients...

actually i would like nothing better than to hangout with you guys anyplace ...anywhere. i'm going for a sales workshop which is gonna be boring as hell. workshop will be organized by our singaporean counterparts...not too excited.

Hellraiser;374050 said:
actually i would like nothing better than to hangout with you guys anyplace ...anywhere. i'm going for a sales workshop which is gonna be boring as hell. workshop will be organized by our singaporean counterparts...not too excited.

bro,u can hangout at melaka raya area coz there is a lot of cafe,spa for charkuat & pub.the best pub in melaka raya is pure bar or sunshine bar.charkuat you can try fine spa.give me a call if you need my help.

guys,our 2 weekly tt is as usual.

date:26/11(wed)
time:8pm
venue:nasi kandar subaidah hang tuah

Top Bottom