Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
attention to all m'cca member & forumer!

our club president mr albundy will drop by m'cca this fri evening so i'll arrange a tt.i'll comfirm with him & post time,venue over here.i'll also inform you guys which i have contact num via sms.so hope to see you guys at this tt to welcome mr president.

tt

ok Friday is fine with me.

A big thank Q to Prof windchaser for the tt last night...very nice talking to him...

to all m'cca forumer & member,we will have dinner with our club president mr albundy this fri.hope to see every come for this dinner.

time:7pm
date:17/10
venue:restoran bibik neo melaka raya(opp eon bank)

hey bro chili,.... sori i've not been around for a long time as most of the week i'll be in KL and back late to melaka on fri nites.

Hope u guys have a great dinner time with mr president.

Cheers mate

Hey Guys/Gals,

Finally can put a face to all the nicks. Thanks for coming and I had a good time meeting all of you. Hope you all enjoyed the Police Roadblock story, it never failed to bring laughter to all :)

Some pictures to share...Chilie30 should have more :)

2951548662_596b03f4d4.jpg

Nyonya style curry fish

2951548654_632dc6c63d.jpg

That's all left...SAPU BERSIH!

2951548692_7d3e109166.jpg

Nevets and Partner

2951548674_d15c518dc8.jpg

Mr. Lennon and Partner

2951548684_e8f34c6882.jpg

And some nice ABC as the Grand Finale..

2951548702_30e1574488.jpg

dinner with our mr president was great,thanks mr president who come all the way to have dinner with us,also thanks to all members & forummer who attended.

attended people:albundy
lennon tan + wife
nevets + wife
turbology + lover
G.H.S
mbm8800
redhotiven
coupe e30
chili e30

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0239.jpg

wish to have more member & forumer from m'cca joint to our chapter & make our group grow.

pussy;365617 said:
Turbology also brought Gf ?

How come GHS looks so serious ?

mkn with president thats why GHS looks serious! turbology Gf worry he curi mkn so follow him...

a big thank you to all for the night's entertainment, wife and i really enjoyed the company, stories and food...

Err...Mr President...don't forget my request for the special 'arrangement'...i have already emailed you...thanks

This month drive we coming to melaka and makan ikan bakar at umbai.Date is 15.11.2008

since this sun is 1st week of nov so i think we shall continue our monthly tt!

date: 2/11
time: 4pm
venue: friend's cafe melaka raya

turbology;367599 said:
I might able to make it.
Can provide an address ?

is the same road with the restaurant we mkn with president,look at your right hand side 200m before reach the round about.

Top Bottom