Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eh I juz saw pussy's post... ok edited my post below
Pussy: I assume McD's Ayer Keroh? What time?

Might have another E90 friend joining this week...

Date: 23/4/2008 (Wed)
Venue: ??
Time: ??

1. chili e30
2. GHS
3. pussy

Eh I juz saw pussy's post... ok edited my post below
Pussy: I assume McD's Ayer Keroh? What time?

Might have another E90 friend joining this week...

Date: 23/4/2008 (Wed)
Venue: mcd's ayeh keroh
Time: 8pm

1. chili e30
2. GHS
3. pussy
4. redhotiven(come in red car)
5. nevets

guys,hope u all can turn up coz need to discuss the p.d month end drive program.

chili e30;316351 said:
guys,hope u all can turn up coz need to discuss the p.d month end drive program.

Ehhh... why we can't discuss here? And can we open up new thread ? :D
Here have McD too :D :D

bro,i rather talk face to face then write in the forum coz much easy communicate.why we do tt? meet each other talk about car,talk about general issue & club event.:top:

chili e30;316420 said:
bro,i rather talk face to face then write in the forum coz much easy communicate.why we do tt? meet each other talk about car,talk about general issue & club event.:top:

:41::smokin: i'm on...

RedHotIven;316544 said:
nevets,how about yr z4 fren? ask her to joinlah! the Cat sure cannot tahan want!!!:D:D:

Already asked her...cannot join as she's away to KL tmrw...she sends her regards to all...oh btw she ask you guys to source this part for her as discussed last week, i include the photo...its actually the flexible cover for the ashtray. E46 318i..

image_00105.jpg
[/IMG]

Chili bro will be good if you could collect the BBQ money and passed it to pussy.BBQ sure fun not enough meat we all can roast turbology.What ever it is call me when you all are having your TT.Thank you

turbology! prepare yrself to be roasted in PD!!!heheh.
wat will turbology taste like after be roasted......:rolleyes:

mr vp,i'll try to collect all & pass it to pussy.so guys,pls prepare ur bbq $$$ for me tomorrow during tt session.per person rm40.

turbology;317188 said:
Iven : I will make your arteries clog.

Chili : Do you take credit cards ?

i got no credit card machine,but if u instead to pay with credit card u can swap at my backside.:thefinger:

chili e30;317218 said:
i got no credit card machine,but if u instead to pay with credit card u can swap at my backside.:thefinger:

:love: really ? make sure what you asked for because I can swing both side.

:19:

PD was fun.
And thanks RB for not roasting the extra.

Pic of us from Malacca and Nearby.
DSCF0038.jpg

turbo,

lucky you. Two attempts and you held fort!!
With the owner behind you as well.

hi all,after p.d month end drive me & m'cca boys very happy & glad to meet u guys!over here i would like to let u guys know that we m'cca would like to organise a special tt at m'cca on 23rd may (fri).further detail will keep u guys update! hopefully you guys can try to arrange ur schedule for this tt.we highly apriciate it.

thanks for the participation from the Malacca Boys...

It was good fun.

regards.

ps. turbology.. still alive ka ?

Top Bottom