Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
GHS;314311 said:
Is this the "old" subaidah jln hang tuah opposite HSBC? Last month we were there waiting but it was under renovation...

yes ghs the old subaidah opp HSBC...only now they shifted few shoplots away while the old unit is renovating...

Chilie30..

ask cikgu if he wants to come ?

Where's Turbology ? since he said that PD was near..

pussy;314923 said:
Chilie30..

ask cikgu if he wants to come ?

Where's Turbology ? since he said that PD was near..

pussy,
cikgu will come with family in the evening by his self and stay over night coz he is working on that day.

chili e30;315028 said:
pussy,
cikgu will come with family in the evening by his self and stay over night coz he is working on that day.
Is cikgu the one who did a fly by yesterday?
I want to see his car. Maybe we can cruise up together at evening.

yesterday night tt was fun,we have a beautiful lady who drive a beautiful topless z4 joint our tt.pussy u miss it...:love:

Yes. The Z4 was "swirly" beatiful along with its friendly owner. :D
But nothing can compare to the "over-engineered" red E30. :D :D

waaaahhh...looks like our tt members sudah makin ramai loh!! sure happening punye!!!:rock::rock:keep it up guys!!:top::top:
GHS, sorry bro... trying 2 reply ur msg plenty times oledi..but our internet line onboard macam biskut chipsmore lor...kejap ada,kejap takde!!!:thefinger:
btw, sure will join u all guys later...not 2 forget, thanks a lot 2 nevets.. he knows y..hehehe... my best regards 2 all...cheers!!

waaaahhh...looks like our tt members sudah makin ramai loh!! sure happening punye!!!:rock::rock:keep it up guys!!:top::top:
GHS, sorry bro... trying 2 reply ur msg plenty times oledi..but our internet line onboard macam biskut chipsmore lor...kejap ada,kejap takde!!!:thefinger:
btw, sure will join u all guys later...not 2 forget, thanks a lot 2 nevets.. he knows y..hehehe... my best regards 2 all...cheers!!

yesterday tt ready great!!! especially can have a view on tat z4,wat a nice car.......:rolleyes:
btw,in next tt i can drive my e36 rdy,no need to tumpang bro chili car.:rock::rock::rock:
and here i got some picture of my e36 painted today!!!:rock::rock::rock:

turbology;315226 said:
Yes. The Z4 was "swirly" beatiful along with its friendly owner. :D
But nothing can compare to the "over-engineered" red E30. :D :D

the "over-engineered" red E30 is just a old school...

RedHotIven;315254 said:
yesterday tt ready great!!! especially can have a view on tat z4,wat a nice car.......:rolleyes:
btw,in next tt i can drive my e36 rdy,no need to tumpang bro chili car.:rock::rock::rock:
wao!!! really red hot...:evil:

RedHotIven;315254 said:

turbology;315288 said:
I hope you did use some "light-weight" red paint :D :D

Nice! I can't wait to see it next week!
When mbm8800 comes back, there'll be the 3 red UDMs from each 3er generation - chili's E30, Iven's E36 & mbm8800's E46!

Aiya, no need for lightweight paint, wait till Iven re-chips his ride ;)

to all m'cca boys! wanna have tt this comming wed? pls give me some suggestion on venue or we continue to go subaidah hang tuah.

Top Bottom