Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mbm8800;313272 said:
i bet bro chili,ivan n gan can give u some advise. diorang hari2 rayau town melaka meh!!!hehehehe...

btw, how'd malacca guys??? i'm due 2 sign off end of may. can join u all again for tt after dat. last time i sign off, cannot join lor.. got a lot of problems!!!

Hello bro! Long time no see! Hope to see u again during the TT at the end of May :top:

Ade;313115 said:
Melaka bros...

In search of tyres...namely Hankook or Falken...any good place in Melaka to visit for best prices?

Please PM me the phone numbers....thanks thanks!!

Hello Ade, never searched for Hankook tyres before so not sure of where to get best pricing.

For Falken tyres I always go to this Soon Jaya tyre shop. If you are coming from the Pasar Borong direction, you will reach a traffic light junction where you can turn right to Taman Merdeka, BUT do not turn in there. This tyre shop is just on your left along the main road. Note that there are 2 tyre shops opposite each other - one with a Bridgestone signboard and the other with the Falken/SSW signboards. You will want to go to the Falken/SSW one. So far I find that this shop offers quite reasonable tyre/rim prices in Malacca.

Just flipping thru receipts from the shop and probably the below info will be useful for you:

Soon Jaya Tayar Sdn. Bhd.
No. 31, 31-1, Jalan IKS-MI, Taman IKS Merdeka,
Batu Berendam, 75350 Melaka.
Tel: 06-317 3035
HP: 019-627 3838 / 016-663 8882

Have fun shopping for tyres ;)

GHS;313479 said:
Hello bro! Long time no see! Hope to see u again during the TT at the end of May :top:

halooo bro...yup,long time no c..still onboard la bro.:captain:cari $ 2 pay instalment meh...heheheh...will b back end of may, sure will join back 4 TT!:top::five:

how bout ur tire bro?? saw ur thread bout dat!! don't 2 much thinking la bro..just grab new set of shoes 4 ur e90!!:evil::evil::evil:hehehehe...

GHS....many thanks for the info...chilis_e30 also recommended the same shop....i always go HK tyres....near to my house mah...

Will be in Melaka by 30 April..got any activities?

calling all m'ccan! tt this comming wed 16/4 8pm subaidah m.i.t.c! G.H.S hope to see u in this tt! long time never see u...

1.chili e30

Good of you turbology because there are alot of members who like to know you more since you are very the expert in cars. Now for sure the drive is going to be fun.

chili e30;313529 said:
calling all m'ccan! tt this comming wed 16/4 8pm subaidah m.i.t.c! G.H.S hope to see u in this tt! long time never see u...

OK I'm in this week :)

1. chili e30
2. GHS

Ade;313528 said:
GHS....many thanks for the info...chilis_e30 also recommended the same shop....i always go HK tyres....near to my house mah...

Will be in Melaka by 30 April..got any activities?

30th April is Wed - our weekly TT time.
Stay tuned and do join us for TT when u r in Malacca! :)

calling all m'ccan! (and nearby vicinity :rolleyes: )tt this comming wed 16/4 8pm subaidah m.i.t.c! G.H.S hope to see u in this tt! long time never see u...

0.5 Turbology
1. chili e30
2. GHS

turbology;313695 said:
calling all m'ccan! (and nearby vicinity :rolleyes: )tt this comming wed 16/4 8pm subaidah m.i.t.c! G.H.S hope to see u in this tt! long time never see u...

0.5 Turbology
1. chili e30
2. GHS
3. nevets

can i suggest subaidah hang tuah instead...mitc a bit far...

turbology;313695 said:

0.5 Turbology
1. chili e30
2. GHS
3. nevets

can i suggest subaidah hang tuah instead...mitc a bit far...

GHS;313642 said:
30th April is Wed - our weekly TT time.
Stay tuned and do join us for TT when u r in Malacca! :)

I will only arrive at 11pm the earliest....:rolleyes:...hopefully u guys are still around...

16/4 tt,8pm nasi kandar subaidah jln hang tuah.subaidah is at road side before kubu stadium.for those still not clear u can call me i'll provide u location.
0.5turbology
1.chili e30
2.GHS
3.nevets
4.redhotiven

chili e30;314009 said:
16/4 tt,8pm nasi kandar subaidah jln hang tuah.subaidah is at road side before kubu stadium.for those still not clear u can call me i'll provide u location.

0.5turbology
1.chili e30
2.GHS
3.nevets
4.redhotiven

Is this the "old" subaidah jln hang tuah opposite HSBC? Last month we were there waiting but it was under renovation...

Top Bottom