Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
pussy;269547 said:
hello... what makes you think that you can have TT on that night ?

tot you had a supermarket that's opening that day ?

heheheh:rock:

we kautim w the supermarket not to open on that day...:cool:

we have a very mad french guy :eek:

ALBundy;269549 said:
Sikken more expensive.

At the end of the day, its the workmanship that matters (Glasurit, Sandox, Sikken are all good stuff).
how bout dupont???i'll be getting that paint...

pussy;269738 said:
dupont was what on my red e28... very nice ar ?
guess it's alright...hmm...will reconfirm what will turn out on my car...
chili e30;269857 said:
hey guys so how about tt? still going on or not?
why not???i postponed my trip just because of the TT...(to get my things from pussy:deal: )
but where??anyone wants to eat ikan bakar???

haha... then bro chili and me will definitely be waiting to get belanja-ed, cos we both always arrive the earliest :p

hahaha... i will be passing melaka tomorrow onto JB... if GB can wait for at ayer keroh toll to pick up the stuff from at 12.30pm will be okay... if not then at night when i pass by ayer keroh toll.. about 8pm..

nevets;269977 said:
looks like im buying for sure...

ps...puss have u pau'd d guy onot...

Nevets buying... :rock:

dun worry, the pau will be coming...

GHS;269962 said:
haha... then bro chili and me will definitely be waiting to get belanja-ed, cos we both always arrive the earliest :p
btw last time at zubaidah i also arrive very early hor...didnt count me in...:thefinger:
pussy;269976 said:
hahaha... i will be passing melaka tomorrow onto JB... if GB can wait for at ayer keroh toll to pick up the stuff from at 12.30pm will be okay... if not then at night when i pass by ayer keroh toll.. about 8pm..
you coming for TT tomorrow night???if no then i go wait for u at the toll...

guys,my my red hot darling still in workshop waiting to change shocks so tonight i have to take bus for tt!:help:

Bro chilli, so kesian ah.... Tell u what, u can ask someone to drop you off near the tyre shop which you brought pussy to the other day since it's on the way down from your showroom. Then I can pick u up. How? Call/SMS me to confirm...

Top Bottom