Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nevets;267331 said:
ceh...show off......

eh... you on line ?

aisay, you guys said take him on a terror ride, now say show off :thefinger:

ceehhhh...

GB..

KT was fun, really fun for the other guys, but not fun for me... too much problems..

anak sakit, saya sakit, bini bising, muntah...

pussy,

apa pasal bini bising? you takde muntah kah?

heheheheheheh.....

QD250;267544 said:
pussy,

apa pasal bini bising? you takde muntah kah?

heheheheheheh.....

aiyo.. my son la.. wife cannot bising, nanti kena buang keluar kereta...:rock:

lol...but still i guess it's a nice trip with family la...xD...better than nothing...hehe...
so how???this wednesday coming down???btw...i need the temperature indicator d...else later my engine can fry again..xD

achtung baby,hope to c u on next tt! do u do intro in the forum? also hope the photo show is u he...he...

haha.... buaya sudah keluar oooo... :p

see u folks next week for the TT!

i'll be using the same metallic blau...kim guan quote me 650 for the head part and boot...reasonable???2k paint btw..(all is 2k paint right???)

GeniusBanana;269298 said:
i'll be using the same metallic blau...kim guan quote me 650 for the head part and boot...reasonable???2k paint btw..(all is 2k paint right???)

price reasonable,most inportant is the workmanship must be good,as i told u before ah guan workmanship is good:top: ,yes is 2k.

what 2k is this ?

old type of talk... now days all paint is 2K compliant.

so we talk about glasurit, sika, dupont, etc ....

so how ?

they're using dupont btw...just confirmed...guess it's alright...i need to weld up my 2 back doors before sending in as it's already rotten...

chili e30;269525 said:
hey guys! this wed 12/12 7pm tt at papa kopitiam malim.

can i suggest we go back to subaidah hang tuah...their chairs more comfortable...:cool:

nevets;269529 said:
can i suggest we go back to subaidah hang tuah...their chairs more comfortable...:cool:

hello... what makes you think that you can have TT on that night ?

tot you had a supermarket that's opening that day ?

heheheh:rock:

pussy;269436 said:
it's the brands name of the paint... the expensive one is glasurit... original paint for bmw's...

dun know ? ask your painter for more info..:wink:

Sikken more expensive.

At the end of the day, its the workmanship that matters (Glasurit, Sandox, Sikken are all good stuff).

Top Bottom