Melaka TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chili e30;263084 said:
hi guys! just let me know when a u guys comming at what kind of place u guys would like to have tt i'll try my best to arrange it.u all are always welcome to m'cca!

hi bro! nice to hear from u, actually u all can organise it and we hope our guys fr KL n JB will come over for TT n Charity drive. Wat do u think bro?

is not a big problem maybe i can do a buffet lunch for tt at 1 of the cafe & have a charitty drive after lunch,anyhow i'll disscuss with all the m'cca guys & update u latter.

wow mbm8800...anggerik punyye connection mmg slow but watch out for your capt Tan tuh..anyway happy onboard?we met at the office the other day but i was busy to sign on other crew..heheh have fun bro...

i will be there.. let's have it early.. the next day have to be in kuantan..

pussy;264091 said:
i will be there.. let's have it early.. the next day have to be in kuantan..

u think u cn leave early meh with all the problems u r hvg here.....?:eek:

dear all! next week 28/11 tt will be at papa kopitiam,malim.(behind caltex malim)hopefully everyone can joint cause after next week bro pussy will not come every week.

Hey guys, reconsider and reshuffle your priorities-lah! We would love to meet you guys at the Dinner! Come-lah, come come!

hey guys! don't forget tomorrow evening 7pm tt at papakopitiam malim.Hope to see you bro lenon & g.b.

GeniusBanana;266352 said:
eh nigel...u fetch me can a???xD

GeniusBanana, Thanks for inviting me to this TT thread... :top:

I'm staying in Bukit Beruang area. :rock:

Do let me know when is the next Teh Tarik session. :listen:

achtung_baby;267318 said:
GeniusBanana, Thanks for inviting me to this TT thread... :top:

I'm staying in Bukit Beruang area. :rock:

Do let me know when is the next Teh Tarik session. :listen:
haha...no problem...will do will do...
pussy;267329 said:
GB.... how was the ride that day ?

nice nice...lolx..just back from KT la???...how was it???

Top Bottom