M5 spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
maxxsp;360423 said:
that is a fantastic looking E39 Van1ty!
Love the Alpina wheels too.

Any idea what the market value is for a E39 M5?

I'm curious myself. Anyone know?

Wow, it look great:top:~! is this a real E39 M5~??? as I know not more then 10 unit BMW M5 E39 is Malaysia~!!!

Steven7;360459 said:
Wow, it look great:top:~! is this a real E39 M5~??? as I know not more then 10 unit BMW M5 E39 is Malaysia~!!!

Why would I post pics of a fake or "tampal" M5? =) My father's colleague has another one, so that's 8 left to look for. =p

Van1ty;360483 said:
Why would I post pics of a fake or "tampal" M5? =) My father's colleague has another one, so that's 8 left to look for. =p

Sorry about that, dunno how to recognize a real E39 M5~!!! in other hand, do you have any pic for your fatther colleague E39 M5, do you know what is the colour and num plate:driver:~???
Here is your mother E39 M5 pic:top:~!!!!

Tag 2

mummygohan;352292 said:
no pics, steven.... time for steven7 in action. Dunno fake or real M5. Nice number TAG2 with Hartge kit & exhaust.

Here is the pic , real M

maxxsp;360423 said:
that is a fantastic looking E39 Van1ty!
Love the Alpina wheels too.

Any idea what the market value is for a E39 M5?

Heard that the E39 M5 market value is about 250k-300k nowaday~!!!

Steven7;360487 said:
Sorry about that, dunno how to recognize a real E39 M5~!!! in other hand, do you have any pic for your fatther colleague E39 M5, do you know what is the colour and num plate:driver:~???
Here is your mother E39 M5 pic:top:~!!!!

Haha, cool! Famous already. =p

For 250-300k, more worth it than an e46 M3 rite? The power is insane...

Van1ty;360581 said:
Haha, cool! Famous already. =p

For 250-300k, more worth it than an e46 M3 rite? The power is insane...

Of course famous lah, not much E39 M5 in Malaysia mah~!!! Van1ty can I ask you a question, your mother ride is a E39 M5 already, so what is your father ride, E60 M5 or M6:love:~???

Steven7;360584 said:
Of course famous lah, not much E39 M5 in Malaysia mah~!!! Van1ty can I ask you a question, your mother ride is a E39 M5 already, so what is your father ride, E60 M5 or M6:love:~???

He said he didnt like the E60 M5 cause of all the electronics bullshit, so initially the E39 M5 was his. Now his daily is a land rover LR3 and he occasionally drives his brabus CV8. Sold his quattroporte for reasons unknown to me. =p

Steven7;360529 said:
Bro, may I know where is this place~??? I've saw more the 3 unit of E60 M5 there~??? are they all real M5~?

Bro, 8 unit of real thing when the picture was taken.

Van1ty;360662 said:
He said he didnt like the E60 M5 cause of all the electronics bullshit, so initially the E39 M5 was his. Now his daily is a land rover LR3 and he occasionally drives his brabus CV8. Sold his quattroporte for reasons unknown to me. =p

Van1ty, do you know how much your father pay to get this E39 M5 last time~???

Steven7;360948 said:
Van1ty, do you know how much your father pay to get this E39 M5 last time~???

You try ask him. He doesnt wana tell me. Haha.

i doubt an M5 would need a sprint booster. besides, it doesn't make the car faster nor increase BHP, just slightly more responsive off the line. it reduces throttle lag for better overtaking as well, but don't know if it's advisable for fellas getting stuck in jam everyday. you don't want to throttle yourself into the car in front of you. LOL

wait a NIMMIT, off topic la deepstrikerz. ha ha

Lol, i know its off topic. quite a lot peoples had it installed in U.S and it works like magic. They even comment the overall power distribution and deliver is even better. Check out at www.m5board.com. Hahaha.
For the latest spotted M5 is on yesterday afternoon sprint down at NKVE (J?? ??) & a Ver. 9 subbie, couldn't get a photo of it as they travel at speed more than 200km/h (I was at 185km/h). Both are white in color damn cool.

Lol, i know its off topic. quite a lot peoples had it installed in U.S and it works like magic. They even comment the overall power distribution and deliver is even better. Check out at www.m5board.com. Hahaha.
For the latest spotted M5 is on yesterday afternoon sprint down at NKVE (J?? ??) & a Ver. 9 subbie, couldn't get a photo of it as they travel at speed more than 200km/h (I was at 185km/h). Both are white in color damn cool.:love:

deepstrikerz;365666 said:
For the latest spotted M5 is on yesterday afternoon sprint down at NKVE (J?? ??) & a Ver. 9 subbie, couldn't get a photo of it as they travel at speed more than 200km/h (I was at 185km/h). Both are white in color damn cool.:love:

so, if off topic, start a new topic for it la! LOL

Top Bottom