M5 spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wahhhh....i saw a very leng chai driver just now in the morning, driving a very handsome black E39 M5. it was near the Metropolitan College in Subang, and all the college girls were throwing their bras and panties to the owner. he just wink at them then zoomed off towards Sunway college to collect more bras n panties. very nicee..... :D

then saw the new GTR on the way to work....screams like a beast on full throttle.....yummy :D

ramsing;472376 said:
wahhhh....i saw a very leng chai driver just now in the morning, driving a very handsome black E39 M5. it was near the Metropolitan College in Subang, and all the college girls were throwing their bras and panties to the owner. he just wink at them then zoomed off towards Sunway college to collect more bras n panties. very nicee..... :D

then saw the new GTR on the way to work....screams like a beast on full throttle.....yummy :D

wei...i also saw a very nice white e34 M5 this morning at the same place...wah this place got so many M5...the driver dem leng chai i tell u...he wave like the queen of engrund wave to the crowd when i saw him....
icon10.gif

Hello everyone :) I'm new here and live in Shah Alam, Selangor. I don't own a BMW but I have a very high passion for it... So I hope you guys don't mind of me joining you guys.

I saw this M5 in an M5 Forum, which I believe to be a BMW Individual Frozen Blue/ Matte Interlagosblue.

post-259760-1266938488.jpg

Anyone knows whose car is this? Thanks ;)

what a nice car n nice no plate...

so much money dint know where to spend... buy "rare" no platelah... uish.. if im richer like those owner... ermm..

M5POWER;522169 said:
Hello everyone :) I'm new here and live in Shah Alam, Selangor. I don't own a BMW but I have a very high passion for it... So I hope you guys don't mind of me joining you guys.

I saw this M5 in an M5 Forum, which I believe to be a BMW Individual Frozen Blue/ Matte Interlagosblue.

post-259760-1266938488.jpg

Anyone knows whose car is this? Thanks ;)

The driver must be a durian lover.

Salut

I just tailed a e60 M5 silver.....nos plate ; XXX 6

i cant get my eyes of her...

Everybody, quickly check whether your emblems are still intact.
How does the sentence read, that red arrow pointing at?

something like...i ask my dad for a bmw and this is wat i get...so there

kekeke

seewai;794736 said:
Everybody, quickly check whether your emblems are still intact.
How does the sentence read, that red arrow pointing at?

Top Bottom