M5 spotted

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
t2ribena;397050 said:
generally...the brakes coz it costs a lot & the V10 engine sound/roar. Also if u can spot the side fender & front bumper front view width which is narrower for the fake one as the real M5 is wider...the original M5 aluminuim fender costs a bomb so normally fake one they cut a whole on the existing aluminium fender to fit the side grill...
icon10.gif

check also the height of the car

t2ribena;397050 said:
generally...the brakes coz it costs a lot & the V10 engine sound/roar. Also if u can spot the side fender & front bumper front view width which is narrower for the fake one as the real M5 is wider...the original M5 aluminuim fender costs a bomb so normally fake one they cut a whole on the existing aluminium fender to fit the side grill...
icon10.gif

Ahh, thanks for the info. Why would owners upgrade their brakes when the changes will only be made externally? Correct me if I'm wrong unless the 'M5 look' package includes the uprated brakes as well. Haha. Hmm, yeah. Whenever I see E60s with side fenders, I'd automatically go, "oh, an M5.".

I see more fakes ones on the road than the real ones. I'm quite an ass sometimes I usually kacau the fake ones. LOL!

Eggie86;397363 said:
...Whenever I see E60s with side fenders, I'd automatically go, "oh, an M5.".

I dont blame you bro, not only that, there are some of the owners of the fake ones always refer to "my m5" when referring to their cars.. "OMG!" i said dalam hati.. :) ! nonetheless, there still loads of humble replica m5 owners declaring it's a fake before me even asking.... i just smile to myself everytime it happens.. :wink:

but salute to those wannabe! potong fender is a really bold action, & the replica kits still cost loads of money...

cHeMiCaL_;397856 said:
I dont blame you bro, not only that, there are some of the owners of the fake ones always refer to "my m5" when referring to their cars.. "OMG!" i said dalam hati.. :) ! nonetheless, there still loads of humble replica m5 owners declaring it's a fake before me even asking.... i just smile to myself everytime it happens.. :wink:

but salute to those wannabe! potong fender is a really bold action, & the replica kits still cost loads of money...

Haha. Well, some people kinda love to big up their rides if you know what I mean. Others prefer to do the opposite; either to debadge their cars to keep people guessing.. Haha. But it's not easy getting the decals and badges too right? I have a 730i E32 but I was toying with the idea of sticking an Alpina badge or a 750i logo on it.. But then, I'd be kidding myself. =D

Tag2

mummygohan;352292 said:
no pics, steven.... time for steven7 in action. Dunno fake or real M5. Nice number TAG2 with Hartge kit & exhaust.

Hola!

Am acquainted with the owner of the abovementioned beast & I personally vouch that it definitely is the real deal & contrary to a pseudo. In fact, me & the regal bloke were on a convoy of sorts from Jln Ampang to Jln D'sara Friday evening just slightly past 7pm & if only you guys had the chance to attest to the stunts & sprints the owner had pulled off ... stupendous ~ truly a speed demon! It was just pure adrenaline rush :top:
Btw, he's a true BMW & Hartge aficionado & additionally possesses an M3 + a superb lookin' Alpine White X6 sittin' on 22" Hartges bearing the same #.

GOD bless.

deepstrikerz;410916 said:
:love: My babe.

Congrats on your new ride bro, when did you took your car~? already pass the break -in period~? nice white beauty there, really love it:top:~!!!

Thx, Steven. Yeah in deed I already passed the run-in mileage, got it this early Jan'09 and now been driving whenever permitted. R u a M owner as well? Do u have any advice for newbies on mods or any other things?:rolleyes:

hybrid;402311 said:
Hola!

Am acquainted with the owner of the abovementioned beast & I personally vouch that it definitely is the real deal & contrary to a pseudo. In fact, me & the regal bloke were on a convoy of sorts from Jln Ampang to Jln D'sara Friday evening just slightly past 7pm & if only you guys had the chance to attest to the stunts & sprints the owner had pulled off ... stupendous ~ truly a speed demon! It was just pure adrenaline rush :top:
Btw, he's a true BMW & Hartge aficionado & additionally possesses an M3 + a superb lookin' Alpine White X6 sittin' on 22" Hartges bearing the same #.

GOD bless.

Is the owner Dato Zahrin? (sorry if spelled wrongly) His car collections is just insane.

Van1ty;360401 said:
I've got some of my mom's. =p
c95a0c14.jpg

2008-06-28_11-52-04_28062008837.jpg

2008-06-28_11-52-36_28062008840.jpg

2008-06-28_11-52-26_28062008839.jpg

vanity
saw this car in the U-Thant area. heavily tinted. and sounds really sick. the way a v8 should sound.
you live around that area?

redbaron;276149 said:
The M5 reg car belongs to Tenku Badlishah. Pak Lah son in law also have one his reg MY5

That fella can buy BMW"s factory la

Top Bottom